Melbourne Freestylers

Hi Everyone,

Seeing the venue selected last month was totally unsuitable, how about we meet on Tuesday at:

La Fiamma Restuarant & Bar
682 Warrigal Rd
Chadstone

(The old Keg) at 7.30

Hope to see everyone there!

Ruby :)

Well they have finally come to the part with an email and new location.

So we'll do the right thing and meet at the:

Blackburn Hotel
Bar / Lounge Area
111 Whitehorse Rd, Blackburn

Still not an ideal solution as we moved there last month......but much better than the Tudor Inn.

Originally posted by Ruby
Well they have finally come to the part with an email and new location.

So we'll do the right thing and meet at the:

Blackburn Hotel
Bar / Lounge Area
111 Whitehorse Rd, Blackburn

Still not an ideal solution as we moved there last month......but much better than the Tudor Inn.

Hi Ruby,

I saw the two different venues posted. Surprise surprise. Tuesdays are usually no good for me so I will just see you Wednesday. Let me know how it goes!! Linda

Pity that this meeting is scheduled for the same night as the Melbourne Investornet Meeting. Always a problem when 2 meetings are planned for the same night trying to decide which to attend.

Bill

It's ok Bill, Freestylers is tonight...........the Investornet meeting is tomorrow night (wednesday)

So you can come to both :D

Ruby

Melbourne Meeting

Hiya Ruby, if you think

682 Warrigal Rd
Chadstone

(The old Keg) at 7.30

is a much better venue, lets do that then, I will notify everyone from my end of the new venue, would you mind letting anyone you know, about it as well.

Thanks for your help Ruby!

TW

Welcome back TW :D

(sheesh - now I'm going to have to go back and run my database updates again to set your archived posts to the correct username :rolleyes: )

Re: Melbourne Meeting

Welcome back TW :)

I do think it's probably a better venue, but at this late stage it's probably better to run with the Blackburn Hotel

We might give it a go for next month, if that's ok

Originally posted by The Wife
Hiya Ruby, if you think

682 Warrigal Rd
Chadstone

(The old Keg) at 7.30

is a much better venue, lets do that then, I will notify everyone from my end of the new venue, would you mind letting anyone you know, about it as well.

Thanks for your help Ruby!

TW

okie dokie

Ok RUby, could you let people know tonight that its at the new place next month, thanks heaps, its good to be back!

Hiya Sim! gosh I missed ya :) :)

We've kept your stool at the chatroom bar warm for ya - don't forget to pop in and say gudday sometime !!

If you don't have mIRC configured, just click on the "Go to Chatroom..." link at the top right hand side of the main forum page and say "yes" when the popup window shows asking whether to trust that software... and you'll be in !

Originally posted by wbthom
Pity that this meeting is scheduled for the same night as the Melbourne Investornet Meeting. Always a problem when 2 meetings are planned for the same night trying to decide which to attend.

Bill

Hi Bill
Thought I would let you know that the Investornet is not on the same night. Investornet is WEDNESDAYS not Tuesdays. Every second Wednesday of the month in Canterbury. Cheers
Linda

Back