Melbourne January 2010 Somersoft Meeting

:(If you have it on Sun 24th, we will be in town. Relocating the daughter that weekend, but Hubby has to get back to work on 27th & visit rellies on the way back home.

I am happy to meet you on 24th Skater, I am sure some of the others would be too:D

I can also make the 27th Y-Man....

Chris

somersoft meeting

hi y-man,
i'd like to come to if thats o.k, not posted heaps :rolleyes:but would be good to mix and match with some of you pro's :Dand noobies too.:p
thanks.
yorkie.:)

G'Day

We'll be there - Mike may be in Perth or Sydney, but if not, we will both be there.

Don't think I've ever been to the Burvale, driven past it many times so this will be a first for me

We are currently designing an underground carpark. Anyone with any experience with a Bat Cave, please come and tell us how you did it.

I am leaning towards using a car turntable but am meeting with some opposition from Mike. He seems to like wrenching cars around in tight spaces. (sigh)

We want to take responsibility for getting the household cars parked off the road, and with a small site the dungeon seems to be the best alternative.

So anyone who knows someone who has gone underground, please come along and share how you / they did it!

Cheers
Kristine

Don't think I've ever been to the Burvale, driven past it many times so this will be a first for me

Don't tell anyone, but same here!! :eek:

I just thought "Well, seeing as it's on my way home from work...." :p

(and yes, it has 2 bus stops and a tram stop in front of it)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Back