MELBOURNE - July meeting - Xmas in July dinner

MELBOURNE July MIG meeting - Xmas in July dinner

Folks,

our July get together with a Xmas in July theme has been scheduled for The Moreland Hotel, with full details being:

Where: The Moreland Hotel
Address: 882 Sydney Road, Brunswick
Map: http://www.melbournepubs.com/search?l=en&c=S21&q=The+Moreland&se=SE1
When: Wednesday 27th of July
Time: 6.30pm onwards
Who: everyone is invited, feel free to bring along family &/or friends
Booking: the booking is under "Somersoft"

If you intend to come along, pls reply to this thread or PM me with numbers, so that we can secure adequate space (although I have temporarily booked the venue for 30ppl)...

Note: there is a large children's playground there for kids to run a muck if needed & the food was excellent the last few time we were there (can't resist those deserts, my soft spot)...

I hope to see you there,

Manny.

Got a few replies to date, Ruby & Nev, PT_Bear & Deb and Spiderman have all replied so far as attending... keep the replies coming :)

I'll also be there & will have to have one of those deserts ;)

Cheers,

Manny.

GoAnna has also replied that she should be there with the family (GoMichael & Bronte)... keep the replies coming :)

Cheers,

Manny.

Melbourne July MIG meeting

We're new to this forum and were interested to read the posts. Would love to meet with the folks who are regular on this forum and from Melbourne.

2 for dinner please.

Carrie

Hi Carie,

welcome to the forum, it would be good to meet you both on the night... remember, the booking is under "Somersoft"...

Cheers,

Manny.

Hi Manny,

Count another two, but we'll have to leave early,
Our daughter returns from Europe, so we'll have to race of to Tulla, depending on the flight times

cheers Timm

Thanks for your reply Manny. I look forward to meeting with you and the others.

Being Xmas in July are there presents involved (ie. Kris Kringle)? ie is each person expected to take a present for one other person? Didn't say anything in the post so I assume not.

Carrie

Hi Timm,

even if you have to run off early, it would still be good to see you there & chat... :)

Hi Carrie, no Kris Kringle, just using the "Xmas in July" theme as an excuse for all of us to get together :) see you then...

Cheers,

Manny.

Manny,

I'm going to have to send our apologies, Ho! Ho! Hum!
Sorry,
Looks like the flight arrives a little earlier than expected, and we have some bad news to tell our daughter when she arrives back...Her car has been written off
(NO It wasn't either of us, it was 'PARKED' in front of house at the time of impact)

Say Hello to ....Chris, Peter, Ruby, Neville, Fay, Gerd, and the rest of the gang from both of us.
Have a great night!
Hope to catch up with you all, next month

cheers
Timm & Vicki

Hi guys,

good to see more names on the list, looks like it will be a great evening once again...

Tim & Vicki, sorry to hear about the car & not being able to make it, it is understandable though, things do come up, hopefully we will see you at one of the other meetings...

Cheers,

Manny.

Back