Melbourne June 2011 Financial NYE (Thursday 30th) Somersoft Meeting - Doncaster

G'Day Y-man

Over the years with various businesses I always took staff out for two special events:

• The pre-Christmas festivities, and
  • The 'We're Still Standing: Happy Financial New Year' event

So let's get out the red envelopes, don whatever glittery clothing we may have (yes, chaps, this is an opportunity to brush off the lurex suit!), and celebrate the completion of another very interesting financial year and the start of the best financial year yet!

Unless God has other plans, Mike and I will be there!

Cheers
Kristine

Well, we've lost Mike.

He has to support Rex Airlines in their low flying mission to Mildura.

Ah, well, we'll just have to have twice as much fun without him and then let him know what he missed!

cheers
Kristine

Mingling - Cocktail Hour style!!

G'Day

Well, it looks as if we shall have a quorum!

Just joking - no quorum, no motions to move and no voting!!

But, as this is a Special Occasion - End Of Financial Year - perhaps a spot of mingling before we sit down at the table would be in order?

Mostly, we tend to sort of arrive and sort of sit at the next available seat and sort of stay there for the evening. Which is nice, but the Doncaster does lend itself to sort of mingling a bit, too

So hey, ho! Looking forward to a pleasant evening 'talking shop' (speaking of which, we are deep in negotiations for a new tenant for one of our shops at the moment. I doubt it will be agreed by tomorrow but hopefully, soon.)

See you there
Kristine

Happy New Year

..........................But, as this is a Special Occasion - End Of Financial Year - perhaps a spot of mingling before we sit down at the table would be in order?.................Kristine

I am already mingling Kristine :p imbibing in a choccie milk..........where are you? :D

I shall be there in spirit tonight. We just settled on our (Melbourne) PPOR sale ergo celebrating at this end.

Happy New Year to all the Melbourne crew :)

Hi Y-man

Thanks for organising and yes, we saw out the 2011 Financial Year with a bang!

Let us send each other Best Wishes for a spectacularly prosperous 2012 Financial Year!

Despite the doom and gloom, we can each and every one of us, blitz this coming year and make it the best yet!

Cheers
Kristine

Back