Melbourne June 2012 EOFY Somersoft Meeting - Mitcham

The End of Financial Year Melbourne gathering will be at

Mitcham Hotel
556 Maroondah Hwy, Mitcham, Victoria, 3132
(corner Mitcham Rd and Maroondah Hwy next to Mitcham Station)

http://www.mitchamhotel.com.au/index.html

Tuesday 26th June
Start time: 7:00pm
Booked under "Somersoft"

Absolutely all welcome, but please RSVP on this thread so I can get a rough idea of numbers

The Y-man

The End of Financial Year Melbourne gathering will be at

Mitcham Hotel
556 Maroondah Hwy, Mitcham, Victoria, 3132
(corner Mitcham Rd and Maroondah Hwy next to Mitcham Station)

http://www.mitchamhotel.com.au/index.html

Tuesday 26th June
Start time: 7:00pm
Booked under "Somersoft"

Absolutely all welcome, but please RSVP on this thread so I can get a rough idea of numbers

The Y-man

G'Day

Mike and I will be there

And (check out the hotel website) there are some interesting Meal Deal vouchers this month - we will print some to share but do check out the deals as these can make the 'dinner' part of the evening very tasty and worthwhile!

But, of course, the conversation is what we make it!

I have a ten-year-old property on the market, so apart from crying in my tea that it is up for adoption, we may be smiling if we have an offer between now and Tuesday!

And the Builder's concrete slab man seems to think that that can do our basement garage within budget, and the Builder and the Slab Man are meeting on Monday, so hopefully Mike and I are grinners next week!

See you there!

Cheers
Kristine

Thank you to all who came along! Booked a "few spare seats" as you do and we were chockers :D

Sorry I didn't get around to talking to you all.

The Y-man

Thanks for organising the meet up Y-Man! Melissah and I had a great time and were very impressed by the caliber of investors that came. 10/10

Yea thanks Y-man good turn out and was stoked to chat to a few people.
Phill love the car. Inspirational and its always makes me feel good to see anyone that has been dedicated to there investing then reap some of the rewards.

Thank you to all who came along! .... we were chockers :D

Yeah, well, the best laid plans ....

Had the hat and coat on and the car keys in my hand, when the phone rang - 90 minutes later it was too late to go, and the subsequent beans on toast just didn't cut it knowing that it was Tuesday Parma Night at The Mitcham and you were all there without me!

Glad to hear that you saw out the Old Financial Year in rousing style

Cheers
Kristine

Back