MELBOURNE - March "MIG" Meeting

Folks,

the March meeting has been scheduled for Wednesday 29th March, full details being:

Where: cnr Ballarat & Geelong Roads - Victoria University's Footscray Park Campus
When: Wednesday 29th of March
Time: 6.30pm
Building: Building D
Room: D409 (tea room we have used in the past)
Parking: FREE in Ballarat Road carpark
RSVP: No need to, just come along & its free
Coffee making facilities will be available & I will make sure we do have milk

A map can be found on http://www.vu.edu.au/home/Campus_Maps/Footscray_Park/

These meetings are always very informal & informative... feel free to bring along some biscuits, keeps our energy levels high as the night goes on... I'll arrange for tea/coffee...

Cheers,

Manny

Hi I am new to these forums... what is an MIG meeting?

Thanks

EDIT: aah Melbourne Investment Group. What is usually discussed at these meetings?

A friendly gathering of like minded (investing I hope!!) people..... anything investing (and more!) is up for discussion :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Manny

My apologies for this one :mad: I fly to the UK at 4.30 pm on the 29th, silly planning on my part, should have booked for the 30th so I didn't miss the meeting :D

I am flying over to help celebrate my Mum's 90th birthday but I will be back for the April meeting :)

Chris

chrispy said:
My apologies for this one :mad: I fly to the UK at 4.30 pm on the 29th, silly planning on my part, should have booked for the 30th so I didn't miss the meeting :D

I am flying over to help celebrate my Mum's 90th birthday but I will be back for the April meeting :)
Please get her to have her birthday on a more convenient date next time.

Hi...

This might seem like a silly question, but will there be chairs to sit on? Am hoping to come but don't think I'll be up to standing for hours.

Thanks

Kate

Justkate said:
Hi...

This might seem like a silly question, but will there be chairs to sit on? Am hoping to come but don't think I'll be up to standing for hours.

Thanks

Kate
There is even a comfy couch in the tea room that has your name on it. :)

Geoff

Next time Mum has a 90th I will make sure it is on a more convenient date :)

The way Mum's memory is at the moment it is quite possible we could have many 90ths!!!!

Chris :D

Hi Chrispy,

sorry for the late reply, I've been out of Melb all week (off e-mails) & slowly catching up now...

I hope you do have a safe trip to the UK & a great party...

Cheers,

Manny.

* BUMP *

Just a quick reminder that the meeting has been scheduled for tonight, looking forward to seeing everyone then...

Cheers,

Manny.

We can't make it tonight..........but I hope everyone has a great evening.

Hopefully see you next month.

Ruby :)

Back