MELBOURNE Mig Meeting - 7th March

Folks,

the next MIG meeting has been scheduled for Wednesday 7th of March, full details being:

Where: cnr Ballarat & Geelong Roads - Victoria University's Footscray Park Campus
When: Wednesday 7th of March
Time: 6.30pm
Building: Building D
Room: D409 (tea room we have used in the past)
Parking: FREE in Ballarat Road carpark
RSVP: No need to, just come along & its free

Coffee making facilities will be available & I will make sure we do have milk

A map can be found on http://www.vu.edu.au/home/Campus_Maps/Footscray_Park/

These meetings are always very informal & informative... feel free to bring along some biscuits, keeps our energy levels high as the night goes on... I'll arrange for tea/coffee...

Note: no need to RSVP, just come along

Cheers,

Manny

We Have A Guest Speaker!!!

Hi guys,

Peter 147 (now known as Peter 14.7) who did organise the SIG meetings has offered to be our guest speaker on the night... With his 20 years experience in design and construction, it should be a very informative session. The topic of his presentations will be:
* Sydney property focussing on Inner City
* Commercial Property
* Q & A after

Covering:
  • Fundamentals
  • Pros
  • Cons
  • Future projections

We may need to have a room change on the night (few doors down the hall), but will place a sign on the door if we did move...

Cheers,

Manny.

Hi Manny,

Thanks for organising this, its been a while since our last meet. I look forward to catching up and also Peter's speach.

Cheers,
Ozi

Ahhh,,, the pressure.:eek:

Now I know why I had so much trouble getting speakers at SIG.;)

Looking forward to meeting the Melbourne crew, Peter 14.7

Manny

I really did want to get there tonight but everything has conspired against me, so I am an apology

Have a great evening, hope to catch up with you all when I return

Chris

Thank you Manny for organizing, thank you Peter 14.7 for the insight into Sydney, and everyone for a great evening.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Thanks Manny and Ozi and All Those who listened to my rant!

My wife says I will make a good pollie one day!:rolleyes:

Great to be part of the MIG team.

Off to Werribee to buy big!:D

Regards, Peter 14.7

Thanks to Peter for a very informative presentation... so much info it made my head spin a bit.

Maybe I'll look into the Sydney market and stay away from commercial (too scary for me)!

Lindy

Hi guys,

great to catch up with everyone & a BIG thank you to Peter for insight into the Sydney market & his views/comments on the Sydney Market, greatly appreciated...

I'm off to Werribee as well :)

Cheers,

Manny.

Back