Melbourne moneymasters - anyone going?

Hi all,

I'm going to be going to the Melbourne moneymasters event at the beginning of November (3rd, 4th and 5th), is anyone from here going? If so do you want to meet up since I'm not usually in Melbourne.

If anyone's thinking about going but hasn't got a ticket yet let me know since I have access to some free tickets.

Regards,
Karen

The seminar has been discussed before... I am yet to see an independant positive review.
http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26920
http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31127

They haven't improved the website at all... and is is still a:
"Private magical event, not open to the general public."
Remember to leave the credit card at home...
don't sign up for anything on the day & do your own homework.

kaz101 said:
If anyone's thinking about going but hasn't got a ticket yet let me know since I have access to some free tickets.
How did you get the free tickets Karen?

I am still wondering how the lead speaker is a "former rock star"?:confused:
I am still wondering how they can give a "100% satisfaction guarantee" but have a "No refund policy"

This disclaimer is hidden through a link on the webpage... it should be posted at the top of the site:
MoneyMasters said:
There are no guarantees regarding the level of success you may experience and any claims made here are not intended to represent or guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.

Your success depends on your fiscal education, dedication, desire, motivation and your commitment to take ACTION.

There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future.

There are some unknown risks in business, investing and on the Internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions.

Every effort is made to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income.

The use of this information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence.

Earning and Income statements made by this company and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn.

There is absolutely no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you alone accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.

As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, financial education, business experience, expertise and level of desire.
Steve

Back