Melbourne New (Financial) Year MIG Dinner/Meeting

My new year resolution - Attend SS gathering. Finally a resolution I'll succeed at in 1 day. :D
Count me in please, Y-Man.

Hope to see some new faces!

Mike and I will be there

These dinner meetings are a great opportunity for people to come and meet up with other forum contributors in a relaxed, social atmosphere

Shifting the localities around is good, too - even if new (or old) contributors live in different areas, and maybe only come to one event each year, at least there is the opportunity to meet and talk with other people who have chosen the property investment path

There is nothing to sell at these meetings and no-one has anything to gain, except the chance to have a bit of a chat or simply listen to other people talking about what they have done, are doing, or plan to do

By next week I shall have finally put a foot on the path of redeveloping the Possum Palace. I have had this place five years and recently noticed that a local development which I have long admired was actually developed very cleverly. I have now spoken with the Planner / Designer and it certainly looks as if he can do something similar for me.

So I will be using the meeting to ask around 'who else has done a three townhouse development - any hints and tips for me?'.

It would be good to see some new faces, let's all celebrate the completion of one Financial Year and the start of a another, with strong determination that the 2009 - 2010 year will be the best year yet!

See you there
Kristine

Count me out for this one. End of financial year means long hours at work :( Hopefully will catch up with everyone at next meeting :D

Chris

The Booking is under "Somersoft" (although I have the feeling the lady taking the booking said "Somersault"...).

Cheers,

The Y-man

Back