Tom Thumb
located in the
Matthew Flinders Hotel
667 Warrigal Rd, Chadstone, Victoria, 3148,
(Near Holmesglen Station)

Wednesday 27th October
Start time: 7:00pm
Booked under "Somersoft"

Absolutely all welcome, but please RSVP on this thread so I can get a rough idea of numbers

The Y-man

Ah! The Matthew Flinders!

Last time I was there was for the Christmas Break Up Party Lunch when I finished the Course for Builder's Registration at Holmesglen TAFE just across the road!

On the subject of which, we are optomistic that our meeting with the (yet another) Architect tomorrow will result in plans for a house which we can actually build!

So Mike and I may be in a festive mood by next week, with 2011 being our Year of the House!

See you there

cheers
Kristine

One for me thanks Y-Man. This will be a blast from the past. Got my first under age beer there 22 years ago when it was called Amadeus Nightclub.
I might have to dig out my old batman shirt :eek:

Amadeus....blast from the past

One for me thanks Y-Man. This will be a blast from the past. Got my first under age beer there 22 years ago when it was called Amadeus Nightclub.
I might have to dig out my old batman shirt :eek:

Goodness me, back to the future :p ...................... I remember Amadeus from 25 years or so ago. They renovated Matthew Flinders (which 30 years ago was a "real pub") and created all the different areas, Bobbies Bistro, the restaurant (Tom Thumb) and the casual bars and the nightclub back then.

+ 1 for me please :)

Back