Melbourne outer ring Suburbs

I am looking at buying a house in the eastern outer ring suburbs instead of an apartment close to the city e.g. Prahran, Windsor. However, it seems like prices are climbing in these areas fast e.g. Nunawading, Blackburn etc. Any thoughts on these areas for future capital growth? Seems like Melbourne is on the up...

I am looking at buying a house in the eastern outer ring suburbs instead of an apartment close to the city e.g. Prahran, Windsor. However, it seems like prices are climbing in these areas fast e.g. Nunawading, Blackburn etc. Any thoughts on these areas for future capital growth? Seems like Melbourne is on the up...

Nunawading and Blackburn are middle ring i would have thought. The market has definitely moved and i don't see why it won't continue.

Oscar

I'd say if you're looking east, then suburbs just beyond Eastlink would be considered 'outter suburbs' and those on the city side of Eastlink would be 'middle suburbs'.

This however is just semantics and has little bearing on what's good and what's not. Many of the outter eastern suburbs have great facilities and infastructure. There's some very green suburbs boardering national parks, space is beinging scares which can drive prices up.

Back