Melbourne Social Gathering

Well it’s that time again!!!

We have decided on something a little different and on the eastern side of Melbourne this time. So no one should have any excuses not to attend. One of the reasons this venue was selected was because of its close proximity to the Monash Freeway, allowing easy travel from the west. As well as being reasonably central to most of the members (well except Manny)

If you’d like to reply to this thread or PM me if you will be attending, it would be appreciated.

Date: Saturday 17th July

Time: 12.00 noon

The Village Green Hotel
Cnr Springvale & Ferntree Gully Rds
Mulgrave

Telephone: 9560 8400
Melways Reference: Map 71….B 9

This is an ‘All You Can Eat’ fully licensed smorgasbord…..…for the kids there is a state of the art indoor playroom complete with 3 Nintendo game machines, 3 Play Station 2 games machines, jungle gym with tunnels and slides.

The food concept areas are:
  • Euro Feast
  • Spices of Asia
  • Carvery
  • Fish and Chippery
  • Salad and Dessert Bar
The cost is: $14.95 for Adults
$8.50 for Children (5-12)
$3.00 for Children Under 5

Look forward to seeing everyone there for an enjoyable afternoon of good food and great company!!

Ruby :)

Last edited:
Ruth - Would love to have come but I'm on holiday in Cairns that week. Always love to meet and chat but need to get out of Melbourne before I freeze!! :D

Bill Thomson

That's a shame Bill, but I'm sure you and Margaret will have a wonderful time!

I know you will be there in spirit though and we will be thinking of you lying on the beach while we freeze. :( Have a great time!!!

Felicity did reply to this event on the MSN forum, details being:

Hi Manny
Well, I'm planning to drag along hubby and the kids before we head off to a birthday party, so count us in!
Keep smiling
Felicity :cool:

Folks,

looks like the birthday party I was meant to go to in the afternoon has been pushed back to noon & therefore cannot attend (family)... I'll have to be a late apology... :(

Cheers,

Manny.

The table is booked and we are all set for tomorrow.............I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone and it will be great to have a few of our junior investors along for the day.

Just tell the girl at the front you are on the somersoft table, and she'll show you were we are.

If there is anyone else that is wanting to come along and they haven't rsvp'd yet.....don't worry, I've booked a few extra places so you are more than welcome to come along.

Cya tomorrow!!

Ruby :)

Back