Merry Christmas to All!

Hi Everyone,

May you and your loved ones have a merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year. May you find inner peace and harmony and the world be a less turbulent and more tolerant place for all its peoples.

Cheers and best wishes to all.

Shane and family

Yep, agree with what Shane said (well said Shane).

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for making this site what it is.

Regards
Marty

Amen to that.....Compassion is what the world needs. Nice sentiment Shane. Merry Christmas to you and your family and to all somersoftarians and theirs.

Health and Happiness for 2009.

A good time to reflect ...

While, as investors, we spend a lot of our time and energy focussing on interest rates, cash flow, rent increases, capital growth, LVR, The GFC, the markets in general and the next Big Deal, it's a good time to pause and remember that these things really aren't all that important in the overall scheme of things.
The things that are truly important are our relationships. With ourselves, our loved ones, families, friends, co workers etc etc.
These are the most important things of all, in my opinion. All the rest is just a game and we are the players. Whatever happens in The Game, it's what happens outside of that which gives our lives value and meaning.
Merry Christmas to everyone on SS. Thanks for all the support I've received from you all during my short time here. It's been awesome and much appreciated!

hi all
happy christmas for those that of that faith which I am
and happy hanukkah for those of that faith.
and hope the new year does not wipe you out to much

The things that are truly important are our relationships. With ourselves, our loved ones, families, friends, co workers etc etc.
These are the most important things of all, in my opinion.
I couldn't agree more, Rob. I get a lot from the friends I've made on Somersoft, both those I've met offline at the Brisbane get-togethers, and the many who are still just my online buddies.

Thank you all for contributing your opinions, advice, suggestions, forecasts, criticisms, devil's advocate questions, and knowledge, to make this forum such an incredibly content-rich resource.

A hearty Merry Christmas to you all. :)

In closing, I can only say: please come back, Dazz! :D

Merry Christmas to all.
Remember to enjoy the journey. Your family and health.:)
Best Wishes

Gee Cee
Greg

P.S. Thanks to ALL posters and the Somers for hosting this site.

Gotto go .
Bloody Raindeer poo on the front lawn & some fat Guy wanting a beer:p

Hi All,

Thank you Shane, Merry Christmas to you and everyone here. Thanks for all the support, answers I've received from you all. I have learnt lots

It's been greatly appreciated!

Merry Chritmas. Happiness, Health and wealth in 2008.

Cheers.

Merry Christmas to all from the land of the rising sun.

Was hoping to be in back in Aus for Christmas this year but the little one was rather sick and plans were put on hold.

Merry Xmas to you all and your loved ones. Its a great time of year to be with the family and those you care about so enjoy :)

And what better way than to include a nice bottle of your favourite Red :D
(or white)

Cheers Jas, Caro & Bella :)

Cheers Jas, Caro & Bella :)
I hope Bella's up and opening her presents, and excited about Santa, Jas! ;) OK, maybe a year or two to go before she gets too excited ... instead my hope for 2008 is that she has a lovely long sleep tonight. :D

Merry Xmas Everyone

It's time to give a hug to our loved ones and to reach out to those less fortunate than us.

Most importantly, don't forget to show your love to the people you care about (your partner and kids) because we can be caring but are not showing it enough.

With the stress of work these days and as we allocate less and less time to our family we can easily grow apart over time and we can lose the people we love the most.

Making money is important but we should remember not to neglect our loved ones because there is nothing worse than spending Xmas alone.

All the best

Merry Christmas everyone
here's hoping you all have a good day with loved ones and that 2009 is an even better year for you all
thanks

Back