MIG July Meeting

I vote for Cairns...28 most days..20 at night...:D

Or Moreland on the 30th with the heaters turned up high..

Chris

Y-Man - think with the small numbers it was a failure -

Shall we try Wednesday for July and see if we can get back to normal numbers?

Chris

The numbers pre change to Monday were also low. Is it the time of the cycle? Can those that didn't attend please comment!

with the small numbers it was a failure -

Wow, that was a failure :eek:. I had a great time, but I was a MIG virgin :eek:
Looking forward to next meeting whenever and wherever. Mondays are better for me as I have a commitment last wednesday every 2nd month. But as the new boy, happy to go with the flow.

This monday is the first day of my new work so not to sure what to expect there. What about alternating monday/wednesday?

The numbers pre change to Monday were also low. Is it the time of the cycle? Can those that didn't attend please comment!

I would have loved to come but my son was flying out for a holiday that night. 30th should be fine as he's coming home on the 29th. Usually any day suits me as long as I have about 2 weeks notice.

Cheers,

alba

Not sure you can really judge numbers considering it was the end of the financial year as well as the start of the school holidays.

Wednesday’s are a no go for me these days, other commitments have taken over………..so I’ll have to wait until Monday’s are given another go.

Don’t miss me too much! :D

I vote that we stick with Mondays as I think it was not the Monday Wednesday thing that put people off. Pete also has something on Wednesday?

Ok, executive (unilateral) decision :):

Belu, please book table at Moreland under "Somersoft" for 7pm Monday 28th July.

All intending to attend, please reply to this thread so that Belu has rough numbers.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Back