More ridiculous eBay auctions

We all had a feeling of warmth and spirituality when holding the pretzel

My weetbix gave me a really warm feeling when I ate it this morning, I must have a very spiritual microwave

PRETZEL PRAYER

Bless this special Lenten bread, O God. May its folded arms remind us of your love which folds around us. Let this little bread help us to especially remember your son, Jesus, during Lent. Guide us, O God, into his loving ways each day. Amen

And may I not be cast down to hell for profiteering off Your gifts......
Also please ignore the comandment where you said not to worship false idols......

This Good Luck Onion Ring has brought me great inner peace, good luck and not to mention great Karma

Americans...................

SOME SAID ITS A Sign Of Love From ABOVE TO SHOW LOVE TO THE WORLD

read above....................

A double yoke,a twin, maybe not unique but a rarity.
Now if memory serves me right Elvis had a twin brother that died at birth.
Could it be the King and his brother??

Over a thousand US$ for a frozen double egg????? I could crack a double yolk and come up with some hugely coincidental story too. Well I'd probably just eat it, but it's the thought that counts.

Thanks J-Money, my "only in America" correspondent

Blitzkrieg

Is it any more ridiculous than paying $30 million dollars for a nice picture of a bowl of flowers?

People don't buy objects, they buy experiences.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

But then, why would ANYBODY shell out $75k for a french fry that bears a resemblance to Abe Lincoln? I mean, what's it likely to resemble in 5 years time??? Seriously.....

The mind boggles...

Regards,

It's a polystyrene chip so it will probably look the same for centuries if kept indoors. Would have fewer calories if consumed (ambulance subscription first).

The bid goes to chariy.

I saw one the other day called the E.T Rock. They reckon it was found on a beach in W.A. and was naturally formed. It was oval shaped and had 2 holes that made 'eyes'. It did look alien-like but it was smaller than a hens egg and was as wide as a paperclip. Price - $5000.00!!!

I didn't see whether it sold or not but there were no bids when I first saw it and I'm not surprised!!

Olly

Back