Mortgage Broker Keystart Perth

Hi Guys
Our son is currently living with us but is keen to get a place of his own.
He would like to take advantage of the boost in the Government's First Homeowner's Grant.

Keystart, together with the State Government's Shared Equity Scheme in WA, seems to be his best option but they won't send advisers out.
He is single with an annual salary of $42.000 so his options are limited but he's keen to get onto the property ladder.

Can anyone recommend a mortgage broker he can get to advise him here in Perth?

Cheers[email protected]

I don't think any of the brokers posting here operate directly out of Perth, but most of us do a substantial amount of business over the phone. It's always good to have a face to face meeting, but it's not a requirement.

I for 1 don't have a licence or PI to deal in Perth. There are special requirements to deal in WA as the industry is more regulated over there.

I know of someone out Subiaco way if that helps.

Regards
Steve

Hi Guys
Our son is currently living with us but is keen to get a place of his own.
He would like to take advantage of the boost in the Government's First Homeowner's Grant.

Keystart, together with the State Government's Shared Equity Scheme in WA, seems to be his best option but they won't send advisers out.
He is single with an annual salary of $42.000 so his options are limited but he's keen to get onto the property ladder.

Can anyone recommend a mortgage broker he can get to advise him here in Perth?

Cheers[email protected]

Mortgage Providers Australia - Lex Thomson

Look him up in the Perth White pages. He is in Nedlands (travels to where ever you are) and is a Keystart broker.

Let me know how you go.

Last edited:
I've heard keystart take longer to approve finance than other banks - 6 weeks as opposed to 3-4wks so I would try to get onto it asap. If your son has friends or family that will rent a room from him and you have it in writing that may help his application. Does he have any deposit?

Lex has been recommended by Kim, a member of this forum. Keystart is a State Government scheme to help low income earners with very little deposit required and a very competative interest rate, currently 5.25%.
Gavin is going to get in touch with Lex to see where he stands.
Thanks for all your responses. Really appreciate your help.
Will keep everyone posted.

Back