Mortgage Broker - Perth

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a mortgage broker in perth?

Despite having significant equity in my portfolio, I have hit a brick wall with my current lender. I'm chasing an experienced broker who can assist in refinancing my portfolio such that I can continue to invest more aggresively.

Thankyou

why stick to Perth?

Phone, Fax and E-Mail open you up to a wide assortment of people to add to your Team

If however you feel the need to stick to Perth there's Investors Direct, The Loan Cafe', House and Home, etc etc why not try a number and see what response you get and who you are comfortable with as well?

I've found most of the brokers I've spoken to in Perth to be pretty green. Simon Macks on the forum put me in contact with someone he knows in Perth, I haven't used him yet but it may be a good lead.

Do a search with the title of your thread, see what comes up.

Hi Jace,

I am in Perth too and have very recently used an interstate broker (Rolf L) for the first time. I can confirm that it was a painfree, rewarding experience :)

Many of the brokers who post on this forum are very experienced, and as long as you have access to phone/scanner/email there is nothing to worry about.

Try posting some numbers of your own or look through previous threads to see which brokers give responses that match your investment strategy.

Regards, Chris

I'm from Victoria and Rolf Latham is our money man. He was in Sydney, now he's in Brisbane.

We're on our 3rd IP. All finance through Rolf. No hassles.:)

Back