My latest Purchases 100 meters to lake 100 meters to pacific ocean (some views)

I think Nathan has done well but if your thinking of buying in the area do your homework first.
Driving around The Entrance at night you will see many skyrise complexes in darkness
still waiting for buyers and tenants.

Spoke with a self funded retiree a few months back who purchased a new
unit in the central cbd area, she has been their for 6 months with only 4 others
units occupied despite the complex having 30 units from memory.

You may get a good bargain but have trouble getting someone to occupy it.
Cant understand why no one wants to rent these new units,
One big real estate agent was offering new 1 bedders for $200 a few weeks back.

I think Nathan has done well but if your thinking of buying in the area do your homework first.
Driving around The Entrance at night you will see many skyrise complexes in darkness
still waiting for buyers and tenants.

Spoke with a self funded retiree a few months back who purchased a new
unit in the central cbd area, she has been their for 6 months with only 4 others
units occupied despite the complex having 30 units from memory.

You may get a good bargain but have trouble getting someone to occupy it.
Cant understand why no one wants to rent these new units,
One big real estate agent was offering new 1 bedders for $200 a few weeks back.

Nathan purchased at North Entrance - so he should be OK.

Maybe not so for some of The Entrance, with plans to build lots of Housing Department unit blocks?
http://express-advocate-wyong.where.../tenants-at-the-entrance-forced-out-of-homes/

I wish i grabbed a few more for me too :)

They were listed on market but not at our prices, I went in harsh and picked up a bigger parcel from the administrators. Prior to this they were pretty low key.

Congratulations Nathan
Pitty you couldn't get a few more for your mates....:D

with rents at $320pw and $230pw respectively they will be neutral cashflow, excluding any tax or depreciation which i only ever consider as bonuses anyway.

$320 pw might be a bit of a stretch at the moment. There are 5 2 bedders on RE.com for $290 and a 3 bedder for $320.

Crunching the numbers I have you behind $3600 before depreciation. You've definately purchased well compared to other buyers.

Back