Nathan Birch - 9.2% yield off the shelf with depreciation, great cash flow positive.

As a posted with the other threads, I am posting individual deals I have conducted in todays market place. Recently people have been doubting the numbers and my activity within the market. Just to settle the facts as to the strength of my investing and the transperancy of every deal in which I do and always have done.

I just settled on a property @ Bungalow (Cairns)

Paid $112,000
Retail $140,000ish.
Rent $160 (now $180)
Real Rent $200pw.

This unit complex was built late 1989 therefor complies with depreciation rules and has building write off as a bonus.

Cheap easy, low maintainence unit below market value.

High :)

It is around $1800 or $2000pa, forget this one in particular.

Just cost of doing business. I think it is negative by $10pw or something without any tax deductions from memory.

As for valuation, another SS member who owns in sam block just had reval @ this level.

As a posted with the other threads, I am posting individual deals I have conducted in todays market place. Recently people have been doubting the numbers and my activity within the market. Just to settle the facts as to the strength of my investing and the transperancy of every deal in which I do and always have done.

I just settled on a property @ Bungalow (Cairns)

Paid $112,000
Retail $140,000ish.
Rent $160 (now $180)
Real Rent $200pw.

This unit complex was built late 1989 therefor complies with depreciation rules and has building write off as a bonus.

Cheap easy, low maintainence unit below market value.

i own what you buy. i think you've done ok, but not that special. there is a lot of pent up demand in rentals in cns. don't expect immediate growth.

i own what you buy. i think you've done ok, but not that special. there is a lot of pent up demand in rentals in cns. don't expect immediate growth.

Yeh, these are little no brainer buy/holds... I dont plan to inspect these nor renovate them so basic as possible.

Like you, buy enough of these ones and they build up to a solid foundation of set and forgetters.

Back