Navra course Adelaide

I was just checking steves website and noticed that he potentially might come to adelaide to give his talk in adl 27th march.
Ive been waiting so long for this to happen.
Just posting to help spread the word as i didnt even know it was on
Anyone here going.
A minimum nos of people are needed before it happens

Steve how many are we up to now?

dee said:
I was just checking steves website and noticed that he potentially might come to adelaide to give his talk in adl 27th march.
Ive been waiting so long for this to happen.
Just posting to help spread the word as i didnt even know it was on
Anyone here going.
A minimum nos of people are needed before it happens

Steve how many are we up to now?

Hello Adelaide,

I have been requested to run a Structure Course for an Adelaide investors group . . . which I have agreed to do so long as there at least 20 attendees.

To date there are only 7 applicants . . . however the group meet tomorrow, so I expect the most of them to book in by Wed.

All other interested people can book in via the website www.navra.com.au

If there are 20 or more applicants the course will proceed. I will post the oucome on the forum on Monday.

Regards,

Steve

Remember that Steve's course is not only for investors but has benefit for anyone with a lot of equity in their property!

So ask your friends along :)

Frankly IMHO having done Steve's course in Sydney (when it was two days), if you get ten people to go & those ten each pay for two spots it's still worth paying that amount for the course!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Aceyducey said:
Remember that Steve's course is not only for investors but has benefit for anyone with a lot of equity in their property!

So ask your friends along :)

Frankly IMHO having done Steve's course in Sydney (when it was two days), if you get ten people to go & those ten each pay for two spots it's still worth paying that amount for the course!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Acey
I'm glad you've said that b'cos I've just booked myself into the Bris course in May - add plane fare from Drwn and accom I hope it's worth it :D .....I'm sure it will be....

Ecogirl :)

Ecogirl said:
Acey
I'm glad you've said that b'cos I've just booked myself into the Bris course in May - add plane fare from Drwn and accom I hope it's worth it :D .....I'm sure it will be....

Ecogirl :)
It will be extra value if you arrange a meeting with other Brisbane forumites the day before/after Steve's course. (A pity you're not doing the Sydney one though :D )

Back