NAVRA "Structure Courses"

Thank you to all who attended the SIG evening.

I remained behind at the end to answer questions and the most common question was:
"Where do we go from here?"

My answer (rationalisation) was as follows:

Either phone in and book an appointment to come and see me. (there is no charge or fee for this appointment)

Or

Attend an Investment Structure Course.
( price $176 per person including GST.)

My preference is that you attend the course for the following reasons:

I am able to impart detailed educational knowledge during the day course; this education will take the best part of 5 x hourly individual meetings BEFORE I can begin doing a personal assessment for a client. Also, the workshops are fully interactive so one learns heaps from the questions and insights of the other like-minded attendees / investors.

I physically could never come up with enough time to impart this education to everyone on an individual basis. Example 40 people x 5 meetings of an hour each = 200 hours. (This before the actual assessment / planning can occur.)

My philosophy with education is that it should be FREE :)
Ultimately IF the education is valid; then and only then should an attendee choose to work with my group. (Groups who charge large fees for attendance at educational course appear to want their gratification upfront!) What then is the groups motivation in truly helping a client, when they have already been paid? Better to first render the education and then earn one's fee based on the performance you can obtain for your client in the future.

AND no performance no fee . . . seems to be a fair value proposition. Win / win.

The cost of the course is purely to cover the room hire, equipment, printing, lunches and tea . . . definitely NOT a profit generating exercise. (Besides I love doing these courses and learn heaps from every new group!)

So in answer to "WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE":

Where: Brisbane

Date: Saturday 19 Feb 2005
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: Stamford Hotel, Cnr Edward & Margaret Streets

Where: Sydney
Date: Saturday 5 Mar 2005
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: The Vibe Hotel, North Sydney

Booking at: http://www.navra.com.au/index.asp?content=courses

Regards,

Steve

Navra Courses

Hi Steve,

Have had a look at your website and am wondering do you ever do any courses in Victoria or Tassie? :)

Muz said:
Have had a look at your website and am wondering do you ever do any courses in Victoria or Tassie? :)

Hi Muz,

Yep . . . Melbourne 'penciled' in for 2nd April. (Subject to confirmation as to availability of venue etc)

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steve

Like Muz, I'm in Tassie.

Have you ever considered doing a course here and if so, what is the minimum number of people you require to make it cost effective?

Thanks

Sultan of Swing said:
Like Muz, I'm in Tassie.

Have you ever considered doing a course here and if so, what is the minimum number of people you require to make it cost effective?

Thanks

G'day S of S,

Generally about 40 people is viable, however:

Whereas I am always happy to provide education, it is the after education service that counts most. Course attendees are as part of the course , entitled to a planning / accounting assesment. The difficulty I have with Tassie is that I do not have a local branch and can therefore not offer this post course value. :(

I would rather suggest that you arrange a TIG evening. (Tassie Investment Group) I will happily give an evening talk (FREE) and offer the education in this manner, without the obligation of post course service.

Hopefully, this is a win / win suggestion:
Free education . . . and I don't have to feel sad that I can't offer further help.

Regards,

Steve

Navra Courses

Steve Navra said:
Hi Muz,

Yep . . . Melbourne 'penciled' in for 2nd April. (Subject to confirmation as to availability of venue etc)

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I would happily fly to Melbourne to attend.....shall keep an eye on the date in case it changes as unfortunately my son has a yearly tkd tournament on 020405 that I can't miss. Otherwise shall keep an eye out for another in the 2nd half of 2005.

Tig

Steve Navra said:
I would rather suggest that you arrange a TIG evening. (Tassie Investment Group) I will happily give an evening talk (FREE) and offer the education in this manner, without the obligation of post course service.

Hopefully, this is a win / win suggestion:
Free education . . . and I don't have to feel sad that I can't offer further help.

Regards,

Steve

SOS,

Whats happening with the TIG??

Even if only a few attend the first meeting.....a lot has started from humble beginnings.....and Steve's offer should be a good incentive to get things happening :D

Muz said:
SOS,

Whats happening with the TIG??

Even if only a few attend the first meeting.....a lot has started from humble beginnings.....and Steve's offer should be a good incentive to get things happening :D

True!!

Ok, I'll PM you and perhaps a phone call between us is a good place to start.

Cheers :p

Steve,

I really enjoyed your presentation and would have booked for the 5th March in Sydney already, except I'll be away in Africa then. I fly in to J'Berg on the 11th February and don't get back to Sydney until 17th March.

I'll have to attend the next one. Any plans for another Sydney event after the 5th March yet?

Thanks,
Michael.

MichaelWhyte said:
Any plans for another Sydney event after the 5th March yet?

Hi Michael,

Sydney courses are held on a regular basis . . . every 3 to 4 months; depending on the demand. (Referrals are listed and as soon as these total about 30, a new course is announced.)

Regards,

Steve

I attended Steve Navra's course yesterday in Brisbane and had a great day. My head was ready to explode by the end of the day - but in a good way! I'd recommend it especially to people who would like to know how to integrate shares and property. His ideas are very well thought out and easy to understand.

cheers Sharyn

Back