NEED good and cheap B&P inspectors in Brisbane

Hey ,
Guys ,It's my first time to buy a house .
can anyone recommend me a good and cheap building and pest inspector ?I will need in next week .In Bracken ridge ,18 km north of brisbane city .:)
Thanks very mych

Compass Building and Pest Inspections

Chloe Rachow | Administration | Compass Building & Pest Inspections
T 1300 304 840 | F 07 3267 6770 | E [email protected]
10/1015 Nudgee Rd, Banyo , Queensland 4014

I used them for a purchase in Ipswich last year but I think they came from Brisbane.

They were friendly and report looked good and price was as good as any other that I rang around for.

They did it in a matter of days upon request.

Good Luck

Andrew

Last edited:
I used the below when purchasing my Petrie place in Feb/March this year after friends recommended them. I had no trouble booking them at a short notice and they did arrive on time. They were very thorough and efficient. I was more than pleased with them.

Australian Building Inspection Services

61 Prince Edward Parade,
Redcliffe QLD 4020

PH +61 (07) 3203 4888

Cheers

Seabreeeze

I've used BPI and was very happy with their service. Geoff is actually based in Bracken Ridge.

Brisbane North
Inspector: GEOFF BURRELL
Building Inspection Lic. No. 1089347
Pest Lic. No. PMT-O-13822
Insurance Accreditation No. 3660
Address: PO Box 3069 BRACKEN RIDGE, QLD 4017
Phone: (07) 3036 5555
Facsimile: (07) 3036 5556
Mobile: 0403 318 690
Email: [email protected]

Twinspectors are often the agents recommendation - nice guys, very thorough and great with communication and explaining what they mean etc. They also have a termite detection dog which may be a bit of a gimmick, but is pretty cool and he does find the little buggers!

google them for info - i'm too lazy :p

cheers
UC

I used the below when purchasing my Petrie place in Feb/March this year after friends recommended them. I had no trouble booking them at a short notice and they did arrive on time. They were very thorough and efficient. I was more than pleased with them.

Australian Building Inspection Services

61 Prince Edward Parade,
Redcliffe QLD 4020

PH +61 (07) 3203 4888

Cheers

Seabreeeze

Hi,
how much do they change for building and pest together ? 4bedrooms house

Twinspectors are often the agents recommendation - nice guys, very thorough and great with communication and explaining what they mean etc. They also have a termite detection dog which may be a bit of a gimmick, but is pretty cool and he does find the little buggers!

google them for info - i'm too lazy :p

cheers
UC

Hi,

I've used BPI and was very happy with their service. Geoff is actually based in Bracken Ridge.

Brisbane North
Inspector: GEOFF BURRELL
Building Inspection Lic. No. 1089347
Pest Lic. No. PMT-O-13822
Insurance Accreditation No. 3660
Address: PO Box 3069 BRACKEN RIDGE, QLD 4017
Phone: (07) 3036 5555
Facsimile: (07) 3036 5556
Mobile: 0403 318 690
Email: [email protected]
Hi,

Termite Traders are great if you need termites placed in the property and then conveniently found.:eek:
Just a buisness idea I had...not a real company;).

The first 3 companies mentioned quoted me $480 to $500 for 4 bedders for both pest and building together. Less $100 for building only... The latter quote was able to carry out the soonest so will pay the extra $20 to have it done tomorrow...

Just agreed terms on a Calamvale property (signing contract tonight) so will call the above guys & see who is available.

Many thanks guys.

I used twinspectors last week (house in Strathpine) and was very happy with their service. I really recommend being on site while they look if possible - the two guys who came out were happy to point things out to me and answer the questions I had. They also gave a suggestion on how much of a reduction to ask for on the sale price for some of the problem spots.

They were on site for about 1.5 hours, and I had the reports a few hours after the inspection. The cost was $485
www.twinspectors.com.au

Back