New Development

Hello,
I am looking into property development for a 2 townhouse on a vacant land. I've no prior development experience and wondering how much will it cost to hire a Development/Project manager?

Any advise is appreciated.

Cheers

I am not too sure on the Develp. Manager but i would recommened to contact Local Surveyor or Architect who normally handles the entire subdivision process and will give you a rough estimate.

Hi,

Heaps of information here on Somersoft on that topic. Just do a search. I've got a couple of threads going where the experts here have helped me with all my questions on the topic around my Mona Vale townhouse development. There's a fair body of knowledge encapsulated in them alone. I owe a lot to SS for giving me all that fantastic advice...

Search "Mona" and you should find them.

Cheers,
Michael.

hahaha - i saw this thread with michael's name on it and instantly thought he'd tripped over another development site and bought.

was disappointed!! but yes, go thru michael's two threads on his mona vale development and read thoroughly ...

Look for a company called Leon Boland Constructions I think it is. They are construction managers, but should be able to put you onto a Project Manager - they might even do this themselves. They're in the Sydney area.

JamesPatrick - I just replied to another thread where you say you are thinking of buying an apartment in this development, again giving the website and also the developer's website.

As someone well known said, "please explain"...

You are not the developer by any chance?????

Marg

Back