new educational product on property investment

Call me a cynic..

But a quick read of the website seems to indicate that this company has hit upon the novel idea of merging Network Marketing with the allure of Property Investment..

But no matter how you dress it up, its still Network Marketing, with all its warts, horrid farty smells and uncomfortable meetings with Long Lost Friends trying to sign you up into their Network.

Duncan.

Hmmm - this should probably be in Caveat Emptor - or removed entirely, as looking at the site it's purely an ad for a seminar (albeit free).

It's not a new scam, in fact I think several similar sounding ones have been closed down recently in QLD.

I'll send a message on to the appropriate authorities if the poster cannot explain in detail how this scheme works & the legality of it.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Yes the cynics are all out there as are those who claim that property investing is all too hard and watch as their friends who educate themselves build million dollar portfolios whilst they stick with the 9-5 (or longer) grind of working...

Life is full of choices and you make decisions based on the knowledge and information presented to you. Robert Kiyosaki is a prime example. He decided that he would make his riches by investing in knowledge and learning from those who are rich.

I know I've got a great product which will benefit those who are interested so I am not ashamed to promote it. You have the opportunity to close your mind to it and pass it up or to find out more in which case even if you choose not to purchase the products sold, you are a better person for it.

Still waiting for those details.....

Considering this forum is full of successful property investors & excellent accountants, agents and brokers who are all involved with property, nrllee you won't find any people here who turn their noses up at a good system for increasing their wealth.

Simply tell us here & now why we should consider going to one of your seminars in the appropriate language for an experienced investor.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Originally posted by nrllee
and watch as their friends who educate themselves build million dollar portfolios

Guess what, I have a multimillion dollar portfolio. I did it without Network Marketing.. I did it with (amongst other titles):

Getting it Together, Noel Whittaker.
Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Kiyosaki.
Richest Man in Babylon, Clason.
Building Wealth - Jan Somers.
Story by Story - Jan Somers.
The Millionaire Next Door - Stanley
The Million Mind - Stanley
Think and Grow Rich - Hill
Money Secrets of the Rich - Burley..

No need to join some sleazy network marketing outfit (not saying yours is)...

Duncan.

Last edited:
Originally posted by duncan_m
Call me a cynic..

But no matter how you dress it up, its still Network Marketing, with all its warts, horrid farty smells and uncomfortable meetings with Long Lost Friends trying to sign you up into their Network.

Duncan.

Duncan

Love your work! I laughed so hard people in the next offices thought I was having a fit!

You have just encapsulated the MLM experience when one is set upon by acquaintances dressed like Jehovah's witnesses...:D

It's nice to see someone benefit from the expertise Amway & other companies have developed building network marketing systems in consumer goods and now applying it to property.

Also it's a hoop-de-doo website - designed to impress the plebs (on high speed connections), but it doesn't SAY anything.

I still do not understand your value proposition nrllee.

You want to sell us books & videos - well who doesn't....

Most of them are by people already well known on the forum - where's the point of difference?

yes, yes, yes the system has got lots of glittery bits; animation, infomercials, mentoring, marketing systems.

But, speaking as a marketer, serial entrepreneur & property investor, the site does not answer the crucial questions:

what is it?
How will it improve my wealth creation ability?
Is it legal in this country?
How is it value for money?

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Originally posted by nrllee
Life is full of choices and you make decisions based on the knowledge and information presented to you.

BTW, nrllee I take issue with this statement by you.

Successful investors seek out knowledge & information, they don't sit around and wait for someone to tell them how to.

There is a significant difference in mindsets between people who are passive (ie told what to do) and those that are active (seek out opportunities & knowledge).

I do not believe that many people choosing to be passive can be successful in investing, or certainly they suboptimise their potential wealth.

Your post indicates that this system emphasises a passive 'be led' attitude.

Sorry, that is detrimental to most peoples' financial health.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In these Presentations you will see strategies and hear how people from around the world have built incredible property portfolios...There is even a young Australian (under 30) that has built a multi-million dollar portfolio in just a few years... And he started out unemployed!
Who are the presenters?

some of the world's leading authorities on property investing
Who are the leading authorites?

From all the hostility I've received from the posts, I guess it's time to bid you all farewell. Thank you for your time and I wish you well on all your future endeavours.

Hey when did Dolf start calling himself _Dr_ Dolf De Roos
Duncan

Probably after he obtained his Ph.D ( in engineering)

Sim',

This has got to be a record - 15 posts in just 5 hours on one thread.

G'day all,
This one certainly attracted a lot of interest (from those that don't have have j.o.b.'s??? and good for you...).

The poster has taken bat and ball and headed off.

Since the poster contravened at least one of the rules, the post would normally have been deleted.

I tend to think that posts like this provide a great lesson by leaving them in place rather than deleting them. If anyone disagrees, please PM me.

The thread is now locked,

Regards,

By my count this is the third such advert for this system we have had on the forum. Been there, done that, didn't buy the t-shirt.

Back