New Homes Grant (SA) - Can it be used by small developers?

Ok, so our SA Government has decided to offer an $8500 grant for the purchase or building of new homes. This is taken direct from the Revenue SA website:

Housing Construction Grant

The $8500 HCG is available for new home buyers and owner builders, and, including investors, who are purchasing or building a new home valued up to $400 000, phasing out for properties valued up to $450 000.

The HCG applies to contracts that are entered into between 15 October 2012 and 30 June 2013 and to owner builders where construction of the new home commences on or after 15 October 2012.

The HCG will be available to natural persons, companies and trusts and there is no limit on the number of grants available, regardless of whether a person purchases or builds a new home alone or together with others.

Previous recipients of FHOG grants are also entitled to the HCG on purchasing a new home. First home buyers of a new home will receive both the $15 000 FHOG and the $8500 HCG provided all eligibility criteria are met.

It clearly states above that the grant is available to companies and trusts and can be investors. So does that mean if i'm building a group of 5 homes, i can apply for the grant for each home? Sounds like i can or am i totally mis-reading this :rolleyes:

Back