New Subway store

Oh yum! I was already having a very peckish moment and now I want it so bad! Looks fantastic, very swish!

Meatballs with extra extra extra olives -
(cue Homer Simpson drooling noises...)

wow very schmick, personally I think it could do with the fresh produce pictures bordering under the counter and removing those 2 x subway signs (they look out of place to me). Also remove the fresh produce picture that stretches right next to the order here sign. But yeah nice.

No, sorry, I've got nothing! And if I did, I probably wouldn't be able to work out how to add them ... :eek:

For what it's worth, I love Subway!

DJ

Good luck on the venture - looks great.

By the way - whats in southwest sauce and also the honey mustard sauce?

They are both absolutely delicious.

Are they low fat, or pretty high in fat?

Hi Geoff.

Looks very fresh and appealing.

What? No more New York subway maps on the walls?

Best of luck with the new store.

Regards
Marty

Looks gorgeous Geoff!

Only thing I'd maybe try is the "Subway" sign under the counter (the one on the left), what would it look like in the middle panel, instead of the right hand panel? I wonder if that'd look more balanced? OR maybe put another one in the left panel and have three of them? (if you had three, I'd move the right hand one onto the other edge)

Actually, thinking about it, the three signs might be the way to go, because the two signs that are there now seem to be at your counter area, which, in my experience, is where most people mill while waiting to pay and the other one is in front of the salad area, which is where people stand longest while making their sub. Thus they'll be the most obscured during busy times. If you put one sign in each of the end panels they;ll be where traffic is least and thus most visible during busier times. Does that makes sense?

The only other comment is that the Tomato picture on the side wall where the 'order here' sign is looks awfully distorted from a photography point of view. It looks as if they've taken the other tomato photo that's on the right hand panel, flipped it and stretched it downward. But that's the photographer's eye talking, it will probably be fine...

hope that's somewhat helpful,

asy :D

looks great - but not radically different. much like a few of them around newcastle.

is there any chance of having the "subway" sign in all the panels under the counter - is would that be to expensive?

very exciting for you ....

Lizzie said exactly what I thought, one sign on each panel - but maybe you are limited to a certain amount of signage.

I think it looks crisp and clean.

Good luck, Wylie

I've just had a few preliminary designs back for my new store.
Looks like a good fitoff,i just don't like all the black splashbacks/tiles
S/S would look different,but that may be the layout you have to work with,just one question where do people sit and eat,as people will walk at all angles to your new businesses corner layout, one new Subway just opened in Annnerley and it seems to be doing quite well....BTW good luck willair..

By the way - whats in southwest sauce and also the honey mustard sauce?

They are both absolutely delicious.

Are they low fat, or pretty high in fat?
Southwest sauce- also my favourite- is unfortunately the highest in fat (about 50%).

Honey mustard- I'm just guessing, but I suspect the ingredients include honey and mustard. But it's very low in fat (1.5%).

There's one in Perth that has exactly the same design. It's not a bad thing. McDonalds went modern and it's worked for them. I would say you could push the envolope even further.

As a franchise are you bound by any guidelines for branding, colours, graphics etc?

Back