new world education

Hi I'm Mal from the UK,
There is a company over here from Australia called New World education, they are holding seminars showing people how to invest in property.

According to their sales handouts they are very big and successful in Australia. Is this true?

The guy who runs the seminar is called Warren Borge, the Company promote themselves as an Australian co, who having made it big there are now over here to flog the same methods.

I came to this board to see if anything was known. They can't be that big if no one has heard of them. I'll save my money.

There's hundreds of companies who market properties in this manner in Australia (usually well above the market value). My guess is that the pickings seem to be getting a bit thin for these companies in Australia, so they are taking their business overseas.

I tried to Google "New World education" and "Warren Borge". Neither have a web presence in Australia.

Mal
It sounds like these people may need checking with The Office of Fair Trading.
Similar claims from this other group, but on a different basis

eg:

The OFT has taken action against misleading mailings for a ‘get-rich-quick’ scheme. Devon-based Pauline and Robert Chambers have given undertakings that they will refrain from publishing advertisements that formed part of a promotion for a scheme called Your Private Gold-Mine.
The scheme worked by inviting people through direct mailings to join the Private Gold-Mine Organisation. The organisation claimed to be one of the world’s most rewarding financial associations, making people millionaires every day, and provided testimonials from individuals who claimed to have profited from the scheme.

This extra Info from the Australian Business Namews register:
NSW Q7460739 RMVD NEW WORLD EDUCATION CENTRE
NSW U2785030 REGD NEW WORLD EDUCATION CENTRE
QLD BN7225519 DRGD NEW WORLD EDUCATION CONSULTANCY CENTRE

RMVD = Removed
DRGD = De-Registered
REGD = Registered

Back