next brisbane meeting

Hi Jen

The meetings are usually the last Tuesday in each month..............except this month!!!

The next meetiing is scheduled for Mon 2 June

Take care
Dave

Thanks Dave. Could you please tell me what bat time and bat place as well as what biscuits to bring or other necessities as I'd like to come.
thanks,
Jen

Hi Jen

The meeting will be held at Salisbury State School Library.

Use the entrance off Lillian Avenue. As you proceed up the driveway, veer to the right before the big industrial rubbish bin and drive through the buildings on to the courtyard. The library is on the first floor on the south western corner of the courtyard.

The evening is an extra special night as we have a special guest coming to speak to us. I think someone else is bringing the bikkies on this occasion but a gold coin donation is appreciated which goes to the school for the use of their facilities.

See you there

Take care
Dave :)

Thanks Dave!!

Jen, our guest speaker is... wait for it... none other than...

Uncle Steve!!! (Navra!)

As Dave said, it's at 7.30, hope to see you there!!!

asy :D

Just a quick reminder for all Brisbane forumites, forumites who live close to Brisbane and all other interested parties, the next BIG meeting is on tomorrow night.

Hope to see you all there! Steve Navra is our guest speaker!! It is on at the Salisbury State Primary School library and starts at 7:30m sharp. I will be there from about 7:15pm.

Put it in your diaries NOW!!!

Apart from this evening, can someone please let me know when the next meeting is.

I'd love to attend tonight, but have been up in Birvegas the past 3 night attending Uncle Steve's seminar and am going up again on Thursday.

Do you have a schedule, so i can pencil them in my diary.

P.S.

Have fun tonight.

BUNDY

Originally posted by BUNDY
Apart from this evening, can someone please let me know when the next meeting is.

Our meetings are ALWAYS on the last Tue of the month (we are having one tonight because Steve is in town and he has made himself available to us).

So the next meeting will be on Tue 24 June, starting at 7:30pm. Hopefully, we will see you there!!

Thanks very much Kieran,

Hope to see you there and a few others to put faces to names and learn a bit.

BUNDY:)

Back