Next Canberra meeting- March 27

Invitation to learn more about SE Queensland Property

Canberra Investors Group has asked Scott McGeever, Director of Brisbane Buyer's Agency Property Research Pty Ltd, to deliver our group a presentation on

What to buy and where to buy in Southeast Queensland

and

The truth about the "positive cash flow" hype!

Scott has been in the property industry since 1988, and has purchased almost 200 properties for clients since 2000 as a buyers agent. He is a registered valuer by trade and is an active property investor himself.

He knows his stuff !

So if you have ever wondered why so many investors are going to Queensland then don’t miss his presentation.

After Scott's talk we have arranged for some cheese & bickies and some fine Kamberra Wine tasting.

When : Saturday 27th March 2004
Time : 2pm – 4.30pm
Where : Kamberra Wines Cellar door

Address : Cnr Northbourne & Flemington Rd Lyneham (Opposite Exhibition Park)

Seats are limited to 60 and the cost will be $5 per head.

Please RSVP as soon as you can. First in best dressed.

To book please email [email protected] with the number of seats you’d like to book

Or call Ed Nixon on 0419 844 526

You can learn more about Scott & his company at www.propertyresearch.com.au

" Bump"

Remember it's this Saturday

We still have a couple of seats available.

For those of you that have replyed I'll send out a confirmation email this week

Mr Ed

Aceyducey said:
So how did it go guys?
It went well- but we missedya.

Scott was very good. there were 50-60 people there- and I thought the venue was great. Thanks Mr Ed!

Ani came down from Sydney, and Simon Macks from Newcastle. (There may have been other interstaters who I did not know).

Many thanks to Scott, Ed, and Geoff ... another good event for Canberra :)

We invited a friend along ( yes Ed she did book in ) and Scotts advice may have saved her from a bad investment ... $5 well spent :D

Looking forward to the next one...or to kill you at cashflow :D

Cheers

Phil

Thanks to all that came along especially to Ani & Simon who travelled afar.

I have to admit that was possibly one of the better presentations on property I have seen for some time. No crap just fundamental stuff which I think we sometimes loose sight of like, % of owner occupiers / suburb, selecting quality property in quality suburbs. % of land content etc etc.
I think we get side tracked sometimes with chasing yield and can end up looking in areas that have been flat for a long time get a burst but the reality in time they will go flat again.

Well positioned property is always worth good money.

A great venue with the Vino and cheese being a hit!

Just have to find a venue for cashflow next month, any takers???

Mr Ed.

Hi guys,

I know this is a bit belated but I have not been on the fourm for some time as we have been fairly busy, desptie a drop off in market activity. Actually in key areas of Brisbane it could not be a better time to buy.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, it would be good to hear from others as well, good or bad!

Phil, I would be interested, and I am sure the fourmites would be as well, as to the situation your friend was in and what advice I gave her that potentially saved her money?

Regards,
Scott.

buyerforhire said:
Phil, I would be interested, and I am sure the fourmites would be as well, as to the situation your friend was in and what advice I gave her that potentially saved her money?

Regards,
Scott.

Geez Scott, that was a long time ago :confused:

From what little I can recall you mentioned an area that she was looking at buying an IP in, I can't recall what area it was, but your comments were to be careful, I'll ask her next time I see her.

Cheers

Phil

Back