Monthly Canberra meeting

Hi fellow canberrans and anyone just over the border too,

I'm getting a few locals together tomorrow night for the first of some monthly meetings here in the ACT.
Please come along if you are free and meet some other locals who love to invest. Just a meet and greet, swap stories and hear what others are doing with real estate, nothing fancy.

Feb 21st, civic library at 7.30pm.
And then on the third Tuesday of the month, ie March 20th, April 17th and so on, at the same time/place.
Gold coin entry to contribute towards room hire costs, and please byo coffee mug to save on foam disposables.

In future we may have various speakers, but this is more of a networking focus than a presenter-driven meeting. It's not designed for you to be sold to, but if you're looking for that, there are plenty around!

I apologise for the late notice, but if you would like to know of any future meetings please find 'Canberra Property Investors' on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/236871996398420/
or drop me a line or PM.

Looking forward to meeting some new faces and hearing all about your past/present experiences.
Cheers
Claire

April meeting in the ACT - Tues 17th

Our next meeting is Tues 17th April: ‘It’s all about you’

Two of our attendees will share the current deals they’re doing right now to make big profits, and cover off the whole process from initial research through to exit strategies, and lessons learned along the way.
Come and hear the what/where/why/how of these talented and driven individuals who are consciously changing their financial future, and meet a few others in our networking time at the end of the evening.

Please bring a coffee mug, gold coin for entry, and business cards to exchange if you have them.
7.30pm at Civic library, London Cct in the city.

Looking forward to it,
Claire

Back