Next IP at Harris Park NSW

Hi All,
Planning my next IP a 2 bedroom unit at Harris park. It ticked all my boxes and found as a goood area with good return. any idea?

I need some help. Any recommendation for a good reliable Conveyancer/Solicitor in Sydney?

Regards
Velli

5.5% is just normal run of the mill for that area I think. Rents have risen, although the property prices in the area have also. Ive got a IP in a neighbouring suburb and while the rental return is higher than 5.5%, the out of pocket is greater due than say a house due to the Strata fees involved.

As far as conveyancers, Ive used Marilyn at J&M Conveyancers in Parramatta and she was good to deal with.

5.5% is just normal run of the mill for that area I think. Rents have risen, although the property prices in the area have also. Ive got a IP in a neighbouring suburb and while the rental return is higher than 5.5%, the out of pocket is greater due than say a house due to the Strata fees involved.

As far as conveyancers, Ive used Marilyn at J&M Conveyancers in Parramatta and she was good to deal with.

+1, tough lady, you wanna have her on your side ! :D

Thanks for the details. The price is around 300K.it is only 8 units in the block. That makes it very attractive. But at the same time the Strata will go high due to the less number of units.

Velli

Hi Recruit,
The building is not that old. It is only 7 years old and i am sure there should be a depreciation availale for this property....

Velli

Back