Next Step

Hi Everyone,
Would like some ideas,advice or thoughts from the investors,I currently hold all of my IP in NSW and just last year went over the tax free threshold and just now starting to pay land tax,my question is I am not to sure which way to go for my next purchase I have only invested in houses and not wanting to invest in other states as I do not really have the knowledge or feel confident in doing this as I have no network of contacts,reliable agents and tradies in other states,I am thinking of either a unit,villa or townhouse but with stratas as well the added costs just do not give you the good returns but it would not increase my land tax bill as much as buying a house and land depending the area,or do others not worry about the land tax and as long as you purchase well add it to the cost of doing business.
Appreciate thoughts thanks.
Macca446

Accumulate contacts in other states. The same manner in which you have in nsw.

Investing in other states is simpler than your own imo. In your own state you're subjectivity on suburbs will always be there no matter how much you try to avoid it. You can be much more objective and neutral on suburbs elsewhere.

Back