Nhan Nguyens upcoming seminar sydney

Why not get his free DVD posted to you, save $97! I would give you mine but threw it out, nothing new, some inspiration, painfull to listen to.

Why not get his free DVD posted to you, save $97! I would give you mine but threw it out, nothing new, some inspiration, painfull to listen to.

Been there done that. I would hope the seminar will provide more value than that 15 minute DVD! I've been told (not by one of his associates) that his seminars are well worth the ticket price.....better than going to a free seminar e.g. Dymphna Boholt where you just get spruiked to all day!

I've listened to all three speak before, some several times, happy to give a personal opinion to anybody who wants to send me a PM.

I'd say generally speaking there's various shades of grey as well as just black and white in the self help and motivation spectrum of investing presenters. Some I think should have trouble sleeping at night as it's all about generating revenue first and last with no consideration for the danger and risks of their advice; whilst others do have something of value to promote and sell and if they like the exposure and attention from public speaking, why not?

In the end you are only being given ideas, you need to take a reasonable or better idea and multiply it by the much more important concept of implementation to achieve anything. Implementation seems to be something you have to do yourself in life. So if you are getting some 'reasonable' ideas and paying a 'reasonable' fee then that would seem fair.

I'd really like to go to these things for motivation, but 9-5 is just too long to commit.
Can't these presenters just talk faster and compress it into a couple of hours instead of dragging it out for so long?
That's the problem, they have to cater for all levels, so need to explain everything slowly and thoroughly so everybody can understand.

Sounds like you need a motivation pill, no effort, swallow with a glass of water for full benefits of a (if applicable) motivating 9-5 seminar. :D

There is only so many legal ways to make money out of property. All of which can be found discussed on this forum.

Seminars can be good for motivation and networking, but the really good stuff is here or in books.

Sounds like you need a motivation pill, no effort, swallow with a glass of water for full benefits of a (if applicable) motivating 9-5 seminar. :D

The learning part is the easy bit, the "doing" takes time and effort.
If you spend too much time learning and you have no time to "do".
There is way too much material available out there to be able to do it all.
Less talk, more do, find this works very well.

Im agreeing- less learning more doing, but CERTAIN seminars and speakers give invaluable info which certainly helps this process along.

Im trying to move from buy and hold to more advanced strategies I guess (e.g. commercial and developments) so ive gone from the 'action' stage back to the 'learning' stage, but still realise the importance of action. education first, action second.

Ticket is still for sale, ive double booked this day but will be making an effort to hear Nhan speak at least once

Back