Nightmare, Spain saga

I was once ripped off by some Italians with the value of less than AUD300 many years ago, I have since let it go.. But will never forget :mad:

WooSaaa.....

I was in the doctors surgery yesterday, read this article, what an absolute nightmare.

I watched a program where some English folk buying in Spain who did not speak the language were not even using interpreters to assist with contracts etc. just sign on the dotted line. I am sure many more have been burnt

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-villa-built-rogue-developer-permission.html

Their problem for not reading the contract. Same would have happened if it was in English

Watching the UK TV program "A place in the sun" in which British people buy holiday homes in Europe, this was/is a big problem in Spain. Apparently corrupt local officials "approved" developments that should never have been allowed. Many people were caught up when it all hit the fan and many complexes were ordered to be demolished.
Marg

Watching the UK TV program "A place in the sun" in which British people buy holiday homes in Europe, this was/is a big problem in Spain. Apparently corrupt local officials "approved" developments that should never have been allowed. Many people were caught up when it all hit the fan and many complexes were ordered to be demolished.
Marg

Marg
I have watched this show, some people lost all their life savings.

Yes, there were some very sad stories. Despite doing everything correctly regarding Spanish lawyers and leglislation, when illegal acts have been committed it can all end in tears through no fault of those affected.
Marg

Back