No longer a Gunna!!!

Hurray, we've finally bought our first IP!!!

After about 8 months, two different towns, many close purchases, we're the proud owners of a new mortgage.

It seems purchasing an IP is a bit like having a baby. You have no idea how much work is involved until you "do it."

So now I'll just have to enjoy reading about fellow forumites and their purchases for a while, which I still do enjoy, until the finances are a bit healthy, again.

So my new name will be Gemini - no longer a gunna!

Well done Gunna!!

Congratulations - the first is always the toughest.

Change your name to whatever, how about Gunna Get Another!

At least your name will not be "Should've"! - Which reminds me of an Anthony Robbins tape I listened to ages ago, where he says that so many people that he talks to tell him that they should've done this or should've done that, so much should've - that thay eventually should've all over themselves! HA!

Congratulations again!

Wombat.

Dear Phm,

Congrats on taking the plunge and welcome to the club.

Next time you are in Brisbane let us know and maybe you can catchup with other forumites.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Hi there Sunstone, Lilly house & wombat

Thank you for you positive replies. I will look up the "club" when next in Brissie, thank you.

Hi Watto

Thanks for the support.

I'm certainly keen to keep "the flow" going, but alas, have to wait for the funds to follow. Doesn't stop me looking but!!! One is not my favourite number.

Back