noble park

hi been a silent reader for a while but the need of the hour made me to register and post

we are going to see a property in noble park this Friday which is close to he station on heatherton road. how are the properties doing in noble park as an investment property we had a loan approval till 550 ish

please pour in your thoughts

regards

hi been a silent reader for a while but the need of the hour made me to register and post

we are going to see a property in noble park this Friday which is close to he station on heatherton road. how are the properties doing in noble park as an investment property we had a loan approval till 550 ish

please pour in your thoughts

regards

Had a few properties in noble park over the years including townhouse developments and done very well.

What are you looking to do with the property? i.e buy/ hold/ rent or buy and develop?

What is the size of the land? assume near the station there can't think of restrictions as on Heatherton rd every property is a development....

Had a few properties in noble park over the years including townhouse developments and done very well.

What are you looking to do with the property? i.e buy/ hold/ rent or buy and develop?

What is the size of the land? assume near the station there can't think of restrictions as on Heatherton rd every property is a development....

hi Redwood thanks for the reply the size of the 560 and I am keen in holding the property for atleast 6 years, there are a few properties which were turned into units and as you said heatherton road every property is developed into units,

my husband is more keen to buy a rundown house and run it for a couple of years and then develop it but we also had the plans to buy a second home to live in, so that makes us to buy and rent as of now

Back