North Brisbane Investors????

I am just wondering if there is anyone on this forum who is similar in my area that may want to catch up some time to share experiences / mentor each other.

My partner and I are 23 and 28 and live on the Sunshine Coast. We have 14 residential IP’s from Caboolture to Cairns (some of these are blocks of units and have a number of tenants per property). We also have some commercial properties and a leaseback. I work full time and my partner runs our own fairly sizable business (10M turnover).

As you can see by my very brief explanation - we are not overly sophisticated investors but believe in just getting on with it and working hard.

I am hoping to find people with similar experiences / age.

You say that you are 23 and 28 with 14 IPS and that you're not sophisticated investors!! Wow, you've achieved a lot in such a short time. Well done!!

We'd love you to join our group so that you can show us how you did it. Ethann is part of our group and he has probably sent you a private message about it.

You say that you are 23 and 28 with 14 IPS and that you're not sophisticated investors!! Wow, you've achieved a lot in such a short time. Well done!!

We'd love you to join our group so that you can show us how you did it. Ethann is part of our group and he has probably sent you a private message about it.

Yep. Didn't want to post my email address in here - I get enough spam as it is.

J and Nat, you are not taking the mickey are you?

If not, you'd be a serious candidate for one of the forum's top ten property holders.

And probably the youngest with the mostest.

I'd be interested in meeting you, and chatting about your business.

I'd suggest you get down to the BIG meetings from time to time.
http://www.big.org.au/

PM me if you want to talk.

Would also be interested in whether you have built new stock on the coast or buy exisitng, and any insights into RPC...

Hi guys, can anyone join this club, I, also am from the Sunshine Coast.

Regards,
Duane.

It's not a club. We're just a small group of like minded investors who meet socially every second Tuesday (7pm) in a north Brisbane suburb, 15 km north of CBD. Send me a private message if you are interested.

It's a long way to come from the Sunshine Coast much as we would like you to join us.

Love to hear from Jandnat. You guys must be the youngest multimillionaires on the forum.

Are we the only ones????

Thank you for your comments and invitations. I would love to attend all these meetings and will make an effort over the coming months, it may be difficult with workload and travel but will try!.

To Winstin and all of you thinking it - i'm not taking the mickey! (cross my heart) We just started in our teens and have had many years of hard work and capital growth leverage to get to where we are. (Buying houses in caboolture at 60k helps!!)

As you can imagine we find it extremely difficult to find like minded people regardless of if they are in our age group or not. So this is why i'm posting to see if anyone is on the Sunshine Coast or north brisbane with similar investing experience.

I hope we aren't the only crazy ones !!

Is there a Sunshine Coast club?

Anyone know?

Maybe we should start one, I know quite a few serious investors...

Regards,

D.

SC property club

I'll have a chat to some people I know and see how interested they are, either way maybe we can organise to meet a certain time at a local tavern or club, Buderim tavern is nice, depends on how close everybody lives though...

PM. me with your details if details if your keen.

Cheers,

Duane.

Back