Notes from John McGrath preso 23/3/05

My pleasure. Personally, I know that even the smallest site mistakes can affect consumer confidence.

Keep up the good work.

I'm off.....

I've just seen John McGrat's latest book advertised- "The Ultimate Guide to Real Estate"- available late May. It should be interesting.

geoffw said:
I've just seen John McGrat's latest book advertised- "The Ultimate Guide to Real Estate"- available late May. It should be interesting.

Nothing to do with this thread, but I'd like to point out that this is Geoff's

7,000th post!!! :p

Congrats Geoff :)

geoffw said:
I'm glad I didn't also drop the letter "G"

Some particular hamburger franchise may have considered that to have been a backhander coming from a subway man like yourself :)

Actually come to think of it, its a wonder John can call his company McGrath. Haven't they recently claimed to own the Mc prefix ;)

Kev

www.kevinhockey.com.au

Kevin Hockey said:
Some particular hamburger franchise may have considered that to have been a backhander coming from a subway man like yourself :)

Actually come to think of it, its a wonder John can call his company McGrath. Haven't they recently claimed to own the Mc prefix ;)
Ah, you mean the xx prefix, which John xxGrath has illegally copied.

And Subway can't even use the term "sub" (c) - somebody else has that one.

Interesting post, thank you.

Just wondering though: he said do buy apartments less than 50sq m. Is that a typo ? (My bank wont lend for that area,)

geoffw said:
It's in the bookshops- I bought my copy at Dymocks today.

Back