Off the Plan

Hi All
I am told that off the plan properties around Paramatta is going well? I am from West, no idea.
Can anyone give me an idea on this. Is it time to look at OTP, my feeling is there will be an upswing in Syd perhaps in 12-18 months, there may be some excellent opportunities. I generally do not buy this product, but I have seen many make money when the market turns.

Cheers, MTR

In my opinion OTP only works well once you understand the Tax advantages I would suggest talking to your account first and if he is happy, then you can have a bet on what property prices might be when building finishes.

Just fishing. I think OTP works well when you jump in when the market is ready to boom. I am thinking the timing is not quite there.

I recall Perth market boom times many doubled their money within 12 months, looking for opportunities.

Cheers, MTR

Hi All
I am told that off the plan properties around Paramatta is going well? I am from West, no idea.
Can anyone give me an idea on this. Is it time to look at OTP, my feeling is there will be an upswing in Syd perhaps in 12-18 months, there may be some excellent opportunities. I generally do not buy this product, but I have seen many make money when the market turns.

Cheers, MTR

Or lose money if the market prices drop. If valuations drop you might have to put more cash in to get the finance approved come final settlement time.

Back