offset calculator

Evening all,

Not really sure if this is in the right place but I thought the brokers might be able to point me in the right direction.

I'm trying to find an offset account calculator that, if set up against an IO loan, will allow me to add back in or compound the monthly interest savings.

Is there such a thing out there in finance land? I have had a look round the internet and none of the online ones allow you to compound the savings.

Hope someone can help

Baz

its in most brokers software. Its going to tell you you save interest the more money you have in offset for the longest period possible.

You might find something similiar in the spread sheet thread here in somersoft, alternatively do a search for amortisation xcel and see what that turns up.

there is one in the thread below and some others i have seen on somersoft
http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22228

Evening all,

Not really sure if this is in the right place but I thought the brokers might be able to point me in the right direction.

I'm trying to find an offset account calculator that, if set up against an IO loan, will allow me to add back in or compound the monthly interest savings.

Is there such a thing out there in finance land? I have had a look round the internet and none of the online ones allow you to compound the savings.

Hope someone can help

Baz

Back