One bedroom units in st kilda east

I have decided with a budget under 400K that I would like to invest in st kilda east. I am renting here now and really like the area and would like to live in it for 4-5 years then turn it into an IP, rather than buy another IP elsewhere and rent, I am confident that dispute it being a unit, this area will still attain good growth over a long period of time.
It appears decent 1 bedders are as rare as hens teeth. Has anyone had any experience in buying one? Is it possible to get one around the 50sqm in a decent complex (happy with the old 60-70s) style
The ones I've seen recently have been tiny, anywhere from 34-40sqm. Is there hope for me with my budget?

I have decided with a budget under 400K that I would like to invest in st kilda east. I am renting here now and really like the area and would like to live in it for 4-5 years then turn it into an IP, rather than buy another IP elsewhere and rent, I am confident that dispute it being a unit, this area will still attain good growth over a long period of time.
It appears decent 1 bedders are as rare as hens teeth. Has anyone had any experience in buying one? Is it possible to get one around the 50sqm in a decent complex (happy with the old 60-70s) style
The ones I've seen recently have been tiny, anywhere from 34-40sqm. Is there hope for me with my budget?

Most agents, solicitors, lenders and vendors take a break at this time of year, so there isn't much in the way of decent stock. Give it a few weeks and the agents will be getting properties online for auctions in Feb/Mar.

Good luck

Back