Organised crime at Christmas

AFP and ATO are investigating the sudden and unexpected acquisition by a young family of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

They will be investigating if the assets can be seized under the Proceeds and Crime Act.

Local Council have issued an infringement notice to hotel for stable being used to board people without the appropriate certificate of classification.

Local Council have issued an infringement notice to hotel for stable being used to board people without the appropriate certificate of classification.

And no fire evacuation plan......

The family then sued the ATO for defamation and claimed fair personal damages of 1000x the maximum ATO fine due to the distress caused as their lawyers explained to the court.

OHS regulations also require santa to wear a helmet and seat belt now. Union regulations mean santa can only work a maximum 4 hours without a break and it is time and a half if he works on Christmas day. His employer is thinking about bring forward Christmas a few days to avoid paying penalty rates - or they just may outsource the job offshore.

Joseph would not have been a member of this forum. The family received gifts of great wealth when the child was born- but it appears to have been squandered. We next see the family when the child is 12- and all signs of wealth have disappeared. By the time the child has grown up, he advocates poverty and teaches how hard it is for rich people to enter heaven. He has so little money for himself that he has to resort to miracles to turn water into wine, or to feed his followers.

Careful.... all this talk of invisible friends, make-believe characters and an alternate world generally lead to being committed!

I just hope the fat guy in the red suit paid his GST, Taxes, super contribution, rates/land tax and didn't travel at more than 50 km/hr in any built up areas or commit any break & enters.... At least Ned Kelly didn't pretend to be a saint! ;)

Santa's books need auditing. If he's not buying his presents from Aust, then he should at lesat be paying GST upon the tuff entering the country.

Wait till Gerry Harvey finds outs about this.

NOTAM = Notice To Airmen

Attachments

• 377532_2916644192292_1146331824_33375741_1267269005_n.jpg
    377532_2916644192292_1146331824_33375741_1267269005_n.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 77
Aforesaid family recipients of gold probably had to pay bribes to King's army in order to flee repressive regime (who had a thing about young boys). Family lived in exile for several years before returning to Palestine. Was it the Myhrr or the Francinscence? was used later in pauper's funeral and burial rites.

Child grew up in poverty and later died childless. Always lived with friends, never had a proper home of his own.

Hmm, what could you teach him?

Last edited:
Aforesaid family recipients of gold probably had to pay bribes to King's army in order to flee repressive regime (who had a thing about young boys). Family lived in exile for several years before returning to Palestine. Was it the Myhrr or the Francinscence? was used later in pauper's funeral and burial rites.

Child grew up in poverty and later died childless. Always lived with friends, never had a proper home of his own.

Hmm, what could you teach him?

(Better be careful, nuff said. This angel would have been burned at the stake in the 16th century for heresy)

What are you on about ?

Sorry Jaycee, I was off in another world after watching too many episodes of The Tudors on Monday. In those days, any female with a brain who dared to exercise it reading the Bible would end up in far too much trouble.

gold, frankincense and myrrh....the assets can be seized

Dunno about the myrrh bit....myrrh ain't no asset.

That Pommie-posh-nosh-chef Heston tried to use it about 17 different ways....tastes horrible whichever way you cut it...or even snap freeze it with dry ice.....he eventually made a ridiculous spoon out of the myrrh branch...it was good for nought.

I always question poor ol' Joseph standing off to the side like a spare ***** at a wedding.

His wife's been knocked up by some other fella who's pretty stiff competition by all accounts, and then he has to stand to the side while all and sundry parade thru the stable paying homage to the issue of her infidelity.

Dunno, he seems to handle it alot better than I would under similar circumstances.

Listening in on the Historiphone to a conversation that may have taken place around 0Bc
It was spiritual, the Holy spirit said I could call him Brian

In 5000 years of scriptures, has any reference ever been made to the holy spirit being named Brian, so bloody spiritual he left you up the duff. He was a fast talker who took advantage of you.

He wasnt very good, would you like to..

What all the way, bareback?

I cant get any more pregnant can I, besides someone has to be second​

Back