OUTCOME OF SIG USERS SURVEY held Nov 04

Glebe said:
I was going to have my wedding reception there a year ago, but the carpet/room looked ugly. I wonder if it has improved.
The reception may have improved if they have a new aerial :D

Parking is just as hard to find at Crows Nest.

Plenty of free parking around Artarmon ! On the railway line too !!

see_change said:
Were you volunteering your house Nigel ?

See change

Well um err...I think Sim' mentioned Artarmon ;-)

Altho we might be able to scam a room for nix in the community centre... hmmm let me look into it...

OK for the time being it is Glebe as in usual fashion you cannot please all the people all of the time.

The location is central, the room is free, the meals are cheap and the parking is bad. 3 out of 4 aint bad.

Peter 147

Glebe is not great, but it is a lot better than further a(Strath)field.
It is a fair drive from the northern beaches in peak hour traffic, sometimes takes an hour. Any change of venue would have to take into account the traffic that people may have to battle and the extra time and distance from all parts of Sydney.

Glebe is reasonably central and I can park easily now that I know where to go directly to. (Did someone experience a sudden change in temperature of their car window resulting it landing in small pieces on their seat???)

Peter 147 said:
The location is central, the room is free, the meals are cheap and the parking is bad. 3 out of 4 aint bad.

Peter 147

I've been able to park within 100 metres every time .....

See Change

Back