PAYE variation notice

Hi, now that I'm going to be employed again, can anyone give me the link to the PAYE variation notice (or whatever it's called these days)?

I'm going to put ZERO on my withholding this year, thanks to 6 years of tax losses.
Alex

Hi, now that I'm going to be employed again, can anyone give me the link to the PAYE variation notice (or whatever it's called these days)?

I'm going to put ZERO on my withholding this year, thanks to 6 years of tax losses.
Alex

Haha nice. I'm down from 30% to 7%, hopefully pay 0% tax next year.

Luke

Alex

A big fat Zero!

Don't forget to duck down to Bunnings for some red & white paint and a 6x4 sheets of plywood to make some sandwich boards.... It's the only other way I can think to make a statement that you're a target not to be overlooked :D

Knowing you're profession, I'm more than confident you know what you're doing.... Just don't stand too close to me OK!

Welcome back home,

Maybe we should have a poll on who can get the lowest tax rate. Except I think Alex just won.

Mine is 12%. But think that my estimates to the ATO were sonewhat conservative, so maybe more like 11% by end of FY, especially if I cant find my tenant!

Maybe we should have a poll on who can get the lowest tax rate. Except I think Alex just won.

Mine is 12%. But think that my estimates to the ATO were sonewhat conservative, so maybe more like 11% by end of FY, especially if I cant find my tenant!

Only for this year, and only because I've been 'deferring' my tax losses until now (so have been eating more -ve cashflow in the past). Next year I'll be paying much more tax.
Alex

Back