PAYG Withholding variation-How much?

Hi All,

Got a quote of almost $400 for an accountant to a PAYG withholding variation for me.

All I have to do is provide her with my IP income/expenses and current salary & tax withheld on a form they are going to give me.

Does this sound like a fair price?

If not, what should I expect to pay?

Thanks in Advance

Sounds a bit pricey, but depends on the complexity of your investments/ loans/ income etc situation.

If things are fairly simple, and especially if you held a similar situation last financial year that you can refer to, you could consider lodging the form yourself - in paper form or online, then its $0 accountant fees.

just my opinion, not advice....

Yes I do our ITWV's each year...they are very simple to do...like your accountant says you just need to know your incomes & expenses.

Yes I do our ITWV's each year...they are very simple to do...like your accountant says you just need to know your incomes & expenses.
I've never completed one but I've heard the same. Providing your current structure isn't overly complex I can't imagine it would be overly difficult.

Cheers

Jamie

I've never completed one but I've heard the same. Providing your current structure isn't overly complex I can't imagine it would be overly difficult.

Cheers

Jamie

I have quite a few props spread across Australia and its not complex..having 1 prop or many props its all still the same when it comes to completing a itwv..just tally all incomes & tally all expenses.

I hope this helps.

Back