PDS live, any spare room for another user??

Any spare slots available for qld?

Saw a thread the other day somewhere but cant find the damm thing...anyway....

Im looking at flicking RP Data and going with PDS for awhile.

Did the trial the other day, its not brilliant but never the less ok for the basics, i guess it will improve in time.

Happy to pay in advance.

PM me or add to the thread to discuss.

Cheers

I know a group of individual investors who (legitimately) share a subscription to the QLD data of pdslive. It costs us $13 per quarter each (from memory?). pdslive are aware of the situation and told us this was OK for up to 30 subscribers, and we're well under that limit. :)

I know a group of individual investors who (legitimately) share a subscription to the QLD data of pdslive. It costs us $13 per quarter each (from memory?). pdslive are aware of the situation and told us this was OK for up to 30 subscribers, and we're well under that limit. :)

stop teasing me!

how do i join this little robin hood group of merry men/women?

im right over RP data charges, cancelled them last friday.

im a good payer! :-0

$13 per quarter for PDS Live is a good price.

I would be interested in doing the same with NSW with a group of people.

seems streetsales or pdslive dont have VIC in their stuff, at lease i can't purchase time in vic on streetsales or get a trial of VIC in pdslive, also appears to get the trial i have to be a business, the trial is not for individuals

stop teasing me!

how do i join this little robin hood group of merry men/women?

im right over RP data charges, cancelled them last friday.

im a good payer! :-0
LOL. I'll drop you a PM. (I thought that's what you'd do if you were interested. ;))

seems streetsales or pdslive dont have VIC in their stuff, at lease i can't purchase time in vic on streetsales or get a trial of VIC in pdslive, also appears to get the trial i have to be a business, the trial is not for individuals

im sure VIC is available with pds live, WA isnt there yet but i guess it wont be far away

Hmmmmm

I was just looking at the RP data site and was going to make some enquiries as to their charges. By the sounds of it I maybe wasting my time.
For those that have used RP data and PDS live, may I ask how the data compares and the charges?

Regards
Steve

Back