Perth Breakfast seminar

Hello Perthites

If there is anyone that would like to attend a short seminar/update I have an extra spot should you wish to join me. Post or PM me if interested.

Building a National Portfolio - essential information for investors.

- What you must consider before buying interstate
- Understanding the economic, infrastructure and demographic changes which drive property prices
- How to spot and avoid loss-making properties
- A detailed national property market update
- Picking a winner: how to identify the next state and city to invest

DATE: Thursday 28 August 2014
TIME: 7:15am registration for 7:30am - 9:00am
VENUE: City West Receptions, 45 Plaistowe Mews, West Perth

hi HD,

how often do you do this kind of seminar? i would love to come but unfortunately i am not in perth this week.

pls pm me the next event you have

thanks
uni:)

hi HD,

how often do you do this kind of seminar? i would love to come but unfortunately i am not in perth this week.

pls pm me the next event you have

thanks
uni:)

I get tickets to most of them but unfortunatly most do not line up with when iam in perth so i give them away. Or when i can make it i will have an extra ticket or two aswell. So keep in touch and i usually post in here when ones coming up.

Hi HD
I think Gavin Hegney usually gives an overview on the Perth market, do you know if he is one of the speakers??

I can't get up that early, I am only on to my first coffee at that point:)

Cheers
MTR:)

Hi HD
I think Gavin Hegney usually gives an overview on the Perth market, do you know if he is one of the speakers??

I can't get up that early, I am only on to my first coffee at that point:)

Cheers

Hi mtr

No i dont believe he will be as its focused on buying interstate ie not in perth.

You know if you goto bed earlier youll be able to wake up earlier for it and be on the third cup by the time it starts ;)

Hi mtr

No i dont believe he will be as its focused on buying interstate ie not in perth.

You know if you goto bed earlier youll be able to wake up earlier for it and be on the third cup by the time it starts ;)

Haha, better still can you give us all a brief overview on topics discussed.

Jokes aside, I think it may be very interesting, I expect they will focus on the QLD/Melb market, Syd has already bolted and way too expensive now.

Thanks

Back