Perth Networking Group WAIP Meeting THURSDAY 26th November

So What's On For the November Meeting?

This is the last meeting for the year, so we wanted to make it a Goody!

And I think you won't be disappointed.

First up we have Debbie and Dave from "SellSmartOnline.com.au" They will be showing us how we can market our own properties online using RealEstate.com.au without needing a Real Estate Agent. This can of course potentially save thousands of dollars in selling fees and you have the advantage of being completely in control of the selling process. Interested? Then come along and see the system being demonstrated to you.

Then we have Darryl to talk to us about Commercial Property. Darryl loves sheds, BIG sheds and high trusses.
If you have ever wondered about getting into commercial property and aren't sure where to start.
If you are looking for inspiration and want to hear from someone who has built up a substantial commercial portfolio, then you will want to hear his presentation.

Plus of course we will have plenty of time for questions and networking.

Details for the meeting are:

Venue: MyHQ,116, Edward St.Perth

Date: THURSDAY 26th November. Please note the different NIGHT

Time: 6.30 for 6.45pm start.
Please note we will be starting a little earlier.

Cost: $17 per person. Pay at the door
$30 for couples

If you would like to attend please send reply via the forum or send a private message.

Chris and I look forward to seeing you there.

Actually recording some of these speakers would be a great idea. I was looking forward to going, but will now be unable to due to having to go offshore.

I would happily pay the admission price for a recoring of the session.

Actually recording some of these speakers would be a great idea. I was looking forward to going, but will now be unable to due to having to go offshore.

I would happily pay the admission price for a recoring of the session.

Hey attrill

What rig or vessel you working on?

I'm on the Ensco 7500 until the 27th so unfortunately won't be able to get there either.

Likewise a recorded version would be a great idea.

Regards

Regrow

Hey attrill

What rig or vessel you working on?

I'm on the Ensco 7500 until the 27th so unfortunately won't be able to get there either.

Likewise a recorded version would be a great idea.

Regards

Regrow

I'm a contractor so I'm all over the place. Just missed out on the West Atlas and this weekend of the the Atwood Eagle.

Give Darryl a big hug for me, and tell him we miss him on SS. :)

Wish I was there - a night with Aaron, Darryl, and undoubtedly some new friends - sounds terrific!

Give Darryl a big hug for me, and tell him we miss him on SS. :)

Wish I was there - a night with Aaron, Darryl, and undoubtedly some new friends - sounds terrific!

I was going to go too, unfortunately(?) I'd made a prior commitment to watching paint dry. :)

Last edited:
Thank you Jenny and Chris for an enjoyable and well-run event.

And a big thanks to Darryl for sharing his story. Even for a hard-core residential fanatic like myself, those rental yields were sure tempting!

Burbs

Ausprop - I read in another thread you had something on that night and i assumed you were going to WAIP - sorry you missed it.

Rundown of Thurs Nite.

Someone was handing out free copies of Think and Grow Rich in Property by Stuart Zadel - not sure on details why but there's also free seminar tickets inside which I haven't had time to look at

First presentation was by new company which is a combination of selling property yourself and using an agent. Do some of the work yourself for lower fees than using an agent. Visit sellsmartonline.com.au for more info.

Darryl showed us how he started out in resi and moved onto commercial. He showed us a couple of the deals he's been looking at recently. Darryl's a lovely guy, I respect his privacy so I won't elaborate further.

I had a flick through Steve Mck. new book, revised edition. It looks excellent, as I've already got prev book I'll be ordering a copy through the library. Can't wait to read about a Perth developers story that is in the book also. ;)

Was a great night, met some lovely new people. The new venue is great. It wrapped up about 10.00pm.

Thanks for another fantastic night Jenny, Chris, Speakers and attendees!

Regards, Linda

Back