Perth Property JV Opportunity

RE: WA PROPERTY CLUB " ACTION GROUP"

Hello,
I am writing in regard to the high level of interest in the many cash flow positive and development opprotunities to be found in the undervalued Perth market.

I have identified a couple of stand out development opportunities in Perth. However, I am only 25 years old and have already accumulated over 4 investment properties (all cashflow positive and 30%+ capital appreciation in the first year). The point being that I am currently at the limit of my personal borrowing capacity with the bank (having a LVR of 86% and a DSR of 35%). This is despite the fact that I continue to come across many exciting cashflow positive property and developement opportunities on a monthly basis! (this as you can imagine is very frustrating!).

As an example, I have identified some excellent small lot sub divisions and duplex sites in a number of suburbs that are 11km from the city or less than 5km from the coast or river. I have also identified development properties that are zoned R40 or better and that have a median average house price 20% below the Perth Metropolitan Average. Best of all, many of these property sites have not yet been released to the market.

The above is a very brief description of some of the opportunities that I have got my hands on, and I share this information with you to demonstrate to you that I do my homework and am very ACTIVE in researching investment opportunities.

This is where a Property Action Group like this comes in. If you are willing and able to source equity funds in projects, I will share the wealth of opportunities that I have identified, and we can all participate in the profits together. I would estimate that each $150k project would require you to source around $10-$25k in equity.

I would envisage each project to be put together in a trust or JV structure (I have a good accountant and solicitor). This would provide adequate protection and flexible distribution of project profits.

Please indicate if you are interested in forming a Property Action Group, and we will discuss further.

[email protected]

(this is my screening email account )

Regards
Dan

Originally posted by Dan260
RE: WA PROPERTY CLUB " ACTION GROUP"

Hello,
I am writing in regard to the high level of interest in the many cash flow positive and development opprotunities to be found in the undervalued Perth market.

I have identified a couple of stand out development opportunities in Perth. However, I am only 25 years old and have already accumulated over 4 investment properties (all cashflow positive and 30%+ capital appreciation in the first year). The point being Regards
Dan

"Over 4"??? Well how many is it, 5, 6, 20?

I may be being a bit pedantic here but my "guru/bullsh*t" detectors always start beeping when people say things like that.

:mad:

just a skeptic

Nigel,

Dan has posted this opportunity in the correct caveat emptor forum for interested investors to follow up on.

Have you contacted him as every good investor does to independently verify the correctness in your due diligense process

Edited by Les - keeping the thread "on track"

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of all, many of these property sites have not yet been released to the market. - Dan
Dan, how is it you know about these property sites if they have not yet been released on the market?

Are you saying you want a share of the development profit or do you want a finders fee once the joint venture starts?

Mike

Thanks for the support, interest, and skepticism to date.
To answer some questions:
1. I will be providing more detail to those who have contacted me via email on the specifics of the property deals/ that I have continued to identify and have been presented to me.
2. The reason why I have been able to find all these deals is that, firstly I have been keeping an open mind to opportunity and secondly have approached the overheated property market in a different way to most. That is, without divulging my secrets, I have found a way to find willing sellers of property.
3. I am not a property guru, i am just willing to share the development profits of my projects as It is a win/win scenario. I get access to funds to capitalise on the opportunites, Other investors get share of passive profits without having to do any of the hard work.

thankyou for all your comments so far.
Regards
Dan

PS...
I have over 4 properties = 5. I said over 4 because i have done other property projects and investment projects in the past. I didnt think that this was a major point. I am only 24years old, so i think that this is a fair start.

A BIG THANKYOU! to all the POSITIVE people who have responded to my proposal to set up a "WA Property ACTION Group".

We had our first meeting last night and it was both exciting and motivating to share and discuss the plethora of attractive property opportunities currently present in the Perth property market.

There will always be the "chicken littles" of the world and the people who say "that cant be done" or feel so insecure that they need to knock or be overly critical to others and not constructive. Thats OK and good for them.

But for me, the "Legends" are the people who are not afraid to step outside of their comfort zone and are willing to take hold of their financial freedom - people like those who attended the WA Property ACTION Group.

Dan

[email protected]

*sigh*, I've had to move a whole heap of posts to the trashcan once again because of their unwarranted criticism of the poster of this thread.

As they say in football... play the ball, not the man (in translation, criticise the deal to your hearts content, but don't criticise the poster for posting - especially if they are willing to post more information and answer questions).

It's getting to the point where certain people (repeat offenders) may need to be banned from posting in Caveat Emptor unless they learn to play nice.

Dan260 - can you give us a little more detail about your first meeting and what you discussed ? You don't have to go into specifics, just tell us what you feel you have acheived so far and where you intend to go from here.

To my mind, there are three obvious actions one can take in preference to personal criticisms: don't reply to the post or refer the poster to the CE guidelines or report the post to a moderator and let them deal with it. Why do some people feel it necessary to insult the poster? That action just reflects poorly on themselves and the whole Somersoft forum which is trying to maintain a reputation of goodwill. That reputation is undermined everytime someone is personally attacked.

This problem occurs on other boards as well. There is a very hot issue running at the moment on three UK boards - Singing Pig, PAN (Property Auction News) and Housemouse. This has resulted in messages being deleted and some users banned from the board. Nasty stuff. We don't want a repeat of that here.

The moderator of Singing Pig is a young guy called Ollie. For a young guy he has wise head on his shoulders. I think we can take a lesson from his approach to these matters.

Everyone,

Contrary to recent suggestions, I have not been censoring posts to this thread but I have removed two and asked that the poster resubmit them. The ones that I removed used words I'm not going to accept being used on the forum so I asked them to reword the text. In the process of doing that (i.e. removing these two posts), all the related replies were removed as well (two or three posts I think). I'm sorry to those of you whose posts were deleted, I didn't realise that would happen. Do feel free to repost.

For the record, I am comfortable for discussions to occur on these forums about any business but ONLY if those discussions are carried out in a professional manner and without attacking individuals. There is a huge difference between having a professional discussion about a company and the merits and demerits of its services, versus attacking its owner. Only the former is acceptable on this board. If you need to attack people personally, you will not be doing it on these forums.

For the avoidance of doubt - If anyone posts messages on Singing Pig that are personally disrespectful to any other member, you should expect your account to be closed. Someone mentioned free speech, and I absolutely support free speech on this board, but *only* if the content of that free speech is respectful of others.

If anyone is uncomfortable with any posts on Singing Pig or wants to talk to me privately, you can reach me via [email protected].

Ollie

Last edited:
I think its all just about clearing up misinformation that ppl tend to post where self interest (greed) is present.

Thats the way I see it anyhow.....

oh, and there is always fishing as well.......people selling things always seem to swallow bait (no matter how big the neon warning signs are) .....

this is a post in general....

Back