Perth - subdivision potential - 12k's from city

Home open on Saturday. Owners have accepted an offer already subject to finance. Owners have a 72 hour clause on contract. Unconditional offers prefered.

It would rent for $340-$350/week. In catchment area of a good public primary school. Cul-de-sac, close to river, train nearby.

I thinks it's a good deal as you could rent it as 4 bedrooms as their has been a council approved addition of an extra room, semi enclosed room and pergola.

The additions could also be removed and the property could possibly be sub-divided and another house built behind it. Approx. 18mx18m back block + driveway. Check-out other new developments in suburb as to what you could build at rear.

Property also has a very high roof that could be converted to a loft or storage space.

Last edited by a moderator:
funk me what a deal.

you could pop a 3x2 on the back of that pretty cheap.

could almost be CF+ depending on holding costs and a quick front reno.....!!!!

This is my family members property at Eden Hill. The agents kept accidently putting "under offer" on real estate.com adverts. I noticed the property had disappeared from realestate.com. I'd just noticed it's now saying it sold on 30th April. It's not sold. RE rang up today actually asking for a week extra for finance approval on existing contract, "subject to finance".

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51705

Thanks for opinion Sheryn. Bluecard showed me a great house design I could build behind existing house that was appropriate for zoning. If subject to finance sale falls through I will explore that avenue. Regards, L

Back